Prohormones?

Bob Evans

I want to experiment with a cycle of pro-hormones. I naturally am a bit wary of side effects. I'm not looking to get on a magazine cover, just give my advances a bit of a pop. I've lifted on and off all my life (I've been lifting for about a year now on this go round) so I'm an intermediate. Which products would you guys recomend? How should I cycle? What should I look out for (like my nuts falling off) Is there a stack you would recomend?

Thanks Guys,

Bob
blush.gif

Here is a list:

(1) 1-AD (oral form of 1-test)
(2) Mag-10
(3) Ethergel (1-AD in sesame seed oil for lymphatic
system absorption)

All products are modified form of 1-test.

If you want to take 1-AD or Ethergel, you might want to stack it with 4-AD. 4-AD's are best administered via transdermal spray. Good sprays are manufactured by ErgoPharm and Avant Labs. I don't know much about Mag-10.

You need to take precautions, because 1-AD (or Ethergel) can convert to DHT, which in turn _could_ make your hair fall out (Take Nizorall shampoo). 1-AD (or Ethergel) also suppresses your sex drive. 4-AD amplifies it -- so, stacking them tend to be good.

If you come off 1-AD (or Ethergel) too quickly, you will lose your gains -- so you need to taper it near the end of your cycle. Some folks who are extremely cautious actually go as far as using clomid therapy.

1-AD (or Ethergel) can be cycled for about 4-8 weeks.

===================================

The above is summary. I strongly suggest that you
research the products before you take them.

The ethergels are 1-test not 1-AD. Also, if you were interested in the transdermal route Avant Labs has two 1-test transdermals (one with 4-AD, one without). I have used both and loved them.

=w= is correct. What I meant was that 1-AD and Ethergels both eventually deliver 1-test to the body, so that the side effects and effectiveness are "similar."

=w= BTW, did you also get to use Ethergel? If you did, how did it work?

No I didnt, I really wanted to (and most likely will some day) but Molecular is back ordered until late June and I am too impatient to wait. Instead I am running 1-AD. I wanted to use an oral rather than transdermal. As much as I liked ONE the oral is just so much more convenient.

Thanks for the input virtualcyber & =w=,

I like the idea of doing myown research (in a way that is why I asked the question). Where, How should I do the research? What are relyable resources?

BOB

There are lots of stuff -- unfortunately, I cannot give
you specific sites, as I have not been good at keeping
specific URLs during my search.

My suggestion is to visit various body building websites,
and research the archived articles on prohormones.

Back