Seemore's HST, 5x5, IGF-1 & MGF Log

seemore

This is my new 12 weeks program of HST for 8 weeks then 5x5 for 4 weeks all with a course of IGF-1 LR3 stacked with PEG-MGF.  I am taking standard supps of protein powder, multi-vitamin and creatine 5g per day. I have SDed for 2 full weeks. This will be my fourth HST cycle. I am writing a full journal style article of what I did exactly and I'll post that once I finish the 12 week program.

My HST routine looks like:

Squats and deads alternating (Deads on Wednesdays)
Flat BB Bench
Flat DB Bench
Lat Pulldowns moving on to weighted chins as the weight gets heavier
Bent rows
Standing BB military press
right side only hammer curls to fix a strength and symmetry imbalance

Workout sets are:

1 x 15 = 15 reps
2 x 10 = 20 reps
3 x 5 = 15 reps
1 x 5 = 5 reps

My 5 x5 is

Monday

Squat
Bench
Row

Wednesday

Squat
Military press
Deads

Friday

Squat
Bench
Row

My Dosing protocol looks like:

Sunday - Off Training - 50mcg IGF-1
Monday - Training  - MGF 65mcg 1 hr before PM workout
Tuesday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 50mcg
Wednesday - Training  - MGF 65mcg 1 hr before PM workout
Thursday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 50mcg
Friday - Training  - MGF 65mcg 1hr before PM workout
Saturday - Off Training - Afternoon IGF 50mcg

For 10 weeks, starting Week 2 (second week of the 15's) of the HST cycle.

The addition of the PegMGF will cause an increase in amount and duration of stem cell proliferation and should subside about the period of the first IGF injection. While this will not keep stem cell levels stable it should prevent the drastic decrease in stem cell numbers seen with IGF only cycles and should significantly increase cycle length.

This protocol should closely mimic natural peaks and dips in MGF and IGF within the specific muscles being trained. The addition of the MGF 1 hour pre workout should cause an increase in cell proliferation beyond the natural system's ability and should create a larger pool of stem cells for the utilization of IGF therapy.

Stats 1

Date: 27th April 2009

Weight = 92.0 kg

BF% = N/A (didn’t have batteries for scales)

Muscle % = N/A

Water % = N/A

Measurements

Left arm: 35.0cm
Right arm: 35.5cm
Left thigh: 57.0cm (20cm from knee)
Right thigh: 58.0cm (20cm from knee)
Chest: 101.5cm (nipple height)
Waist: 99.0cm (just below navel)
Shoulders: 132.0cm
Left calf: 37.5cm
Right calf: 38.0cm

Stats 2

Date: 8th May 2009

Weight = 95.6 kg +3.6kg

BF% = 23.5 yes I need to work on this.

Muscle % = 39.0

Water % = 50.8

Measurements

Left arm: 37.3cm +2.3cm
Right arm: 36.5cm +1.0cm
Left thigh: 61.0cm (20cm from knee) +4.0cm
Right thigh: 63.5cm (20cm from knee) +5.5cm
Chest: 106.0cm (nipple height) +5.5cm
Waist: 100.0cm (just below navel) +1.0cm
Shoulders: 133.0cm +1.0cm
Left calf: 38.0cm +0.5cm
Right calf: 39.0cm +1.0cm

All of my measurements went up, and my waist only crept up 1cm. Most interesting is my right thigh is growing faster than my left, even though I take all shots in my left thigh. It seems that injection site gains are a myth. Exactly what I was trying to disprove.

Ok I've changed a few things....

My dosing protocol now looks like in the first week of 10's.

Sunday - Off –        MGF 200 mcg
Monday - Training -   IGF-1 PWO 50mcg
Tuesday -Training - Nothing
Wednesday - Training -   IGF-1 PWO 50mcg
Thursday – Training MGF PWO 200mcg
Friday - Training - IGF-1PWO 50mcg
Saturday - Training - IGF-1PWO 50mcg

I've bumped up the MGF dosage to 400mcg per week split into 2 dose as per instructions by the retailer of the peptides.

Now you will also notice that I am training 6 days per week. I have accelerated the HST program from the 10's onward so I will finish the HST cycle in half the time. I also jumped on the scales the other night and I've moved up a whole kilogram in a few days already, so I can't wait to do my body stat measurements in a week's time.

If you're doing six days a week you could just repeat workouts so the cycle stays the same length (ie. use the same loads for two consecutive workouts before incrementing). This will still provide an effective stimulus.

Good thinking, but I think it might be mentally taxing for me to repeat workouts, I like the feeling of churning through a program that doing 6 workouts a week provides. Also I can only be on for a certain number of weeks so I want to get as much training in as possible and then I'll just write up a new program.

<a href="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18353722?ordinalpos=20&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum
" target="_blank">Journal article about IGF-1 and MGF being used by bodybuilders</a>

Stats 3

Date: 16th May 2009

Weight = 96.0kg +0.4kg

BF% = 24.1   +0.6

Muscle % = 37.4 -1.6

Water % = 48.7 -2.1

Measurements

Left arm: 34.5cm -2.9cm
Right arm: 36.2cm -0.3cm
Left thigh: 62.0cm (20cm from knee) +1.0cm
Right thigh: 63.0cm (20cm from knee) -0.5cm
Chest: 108.0cm (nipple height) +2.0cm
Waist: 99.5cm (just below navel) -0.5cm
Shoulders: I am going to stop measuring this one
Left calf: 39.0cm +1.0cm
Right calf: 39.0cm +0.0cm

This weeks numbers (well 8 days) are a bit of a mixed bag. The thigh and arm measurements were a bit disappointing. Overall I gained weight slighty, lost a little from the waist and gained a little on most measurements. This means that body recomposition is slowly taking place. I am going to stop measuring shoulders as it is too inconsistant.

Seeing as I did 5 workouts last week I was feeling a little drained and have decided to cut it back to 4 I was a little too enthusiastic it seems.

Stats 4

Date: 22nd May 2009

Day: 25

Weight = 99.4kg +3.4kg

BF% =

Muscle % =

Water % =

Measurements

Left arm:   36.0cm +1.5cm
Right arm: 36.0cm - 0.2cm
Left thigh: 64.0cm (20cm from knee) +2.0cm
Right thigh: 63.5cm (20cm from knee) +0.5cm
Chest: 113.0cm (nipple height) +5.0cm
Waist: 102.5cm (just below navel) +3.0cm
Left calf: 39.0cm +0.0cm
Right calf: 39.0cm +0.0cm

I'm stopping the trial here, because I got my tongue pierced and I couldn't eat properly, so there's no point training and wasting chems and food.

All in all I was pretty happy with the results and plan to get some cjc-1295 and GHRP-6 and run those next time for 12 weeks or so.

Back