SPACE SAVER RACK SYSTEM PLUS

Discussion in 'Home Exercise Equipment' started by BIGBANGSingh, Oct 29, 2004.

1. BIGBANGSingh

BIGBANGSingh New Member

2. Sonny

Sonny New Member

I just purchased the Body Solid Full Cage for $250 and shipping is free . They advertise it for $299, but if you talk to them they will come down some.
    I also got the Pro bench, preacher curl attachment leg attachment and that lat pull down attachment you see there. All with a life time In home warrantee. From Fitness Factory who are the manufactures of Body Solid.
    With the Full Cage you never need a spotter .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Oh God if only the Ladies came along with it .

3. Dood

Dood New Member

Well, since he's looking at a Space Saver system I'm guessing he doesn't have a lot of space, so the giant Full Cage probably aint gonna cut it ;)

Though I don't have first hand knowledge, NY Barbells are supposed to have good stuff, and that price seems great. I'd say go for it.

4. Sonny

Sonny New Member

<span style='color:red'>.All I was trying to point out is that after shipping his space saver would cost about what I paid for the rack and a lifetime warrantee.
    The rack is only 81”H x 44”L x 46”W.
    They have ones with only a 1 year warrantee for about $150 including s&amp;h</span>

5. BIGBANGSingh

BIGBANGSingh New Member

I was only going for the &quot;Space Saver&quot; system because it's relatively cheap &amp; comes complete w/ a rack + bench [​IMG]

6. Sonny

Sonny New Member

<span style='color:red'>If you have the space the Body Solid is the way to go.I sold my Bowflex and a couple of other thing so I could get
    Something that was quality lifetime equipment.
    The full cage allows you to do all kind of exercises with out a spotter.
    You can do heavy squats, bench, and pull/chins.
    Moreover, you can add to it, as money becomes available.
    You will most likly end up paying $200 for the space saver
    and for 50 more you could have a cage .
    But, your the boss .</span>

7. BIGBANGSingh

BIGBANGSingh New Member

Do you have a link? I can't seem to find it :confused:

8. Sonny

Sonny New Member

9. BIGBANGSingh

BIGBANGSingh New Member

Can you post a direct link of exactly what you bought? Also, if anybody has any other recommendations, please do LMK ASAP. Thanks [​IMG]