USAPL Meet

I'm not

biggrin.gif

I think I did really good. I got 4th out of 15 guys competing in the 275 lb class. I think I'd like to do another one sometime next year. Learned some really good tricks to continue to strengthen my rotator cuffs for heavier benching.

My total was 2095

Bench: 540 (2nd attempt,shirted, titan F6)
Squat: 780 (1st attempt, suited, titan centurion)
Deadlift: 775 (1st attempt, RAW, conventional stance)

wow

i hav been busy readin these posts to try and learn stuff and just thought I would say that your lifts are really impressive for USPAL

wot weightclass were you in? cos they must almost be record levels

I competed in the 275 lb class.  I can't get below 242.5 and still have the same level of strength that I do at a heavier weight.  My lifts are nowhere close to any kind of records.  If I was going to push for a record in the 275.5 class (a record only in the usapl), then my best bet would be the deadlift.  I think the usapl record in the 275 weight class is somewhere around 860.  I have a very long way to go before pulling that much, and I'm almost certain I would have to do steroids to reach that kind of weight.  Anyway, I don't really worry about things like that and just keep trying to get stronger, pound by pound.  I hope the program I'm currently doing can boost my deadlift up close to 800.  I might be way too optimistic,  guess I'll see in a couple of months.    

So, your SN indicates you're into powerlifting.  Do you live in the state of Colorado ?  Compete in the USAPL maybe ?

im into powerlifting just havent competed yet have some firends who lift in nasa but others say that aint a good group and say uspal is better

uspal colorado dont seem to have many competitions are their many that are not on their webpage?

Back