Where is Bryan Haycock?

Yees thanks, saw that stuff, but the recent articles appear to be posts that have been on the forum for some time, nothing new.

I'm here...I'm here. I've just been very busy since last summer. I am now working full time and finishing my doctoral degree in Exercise Phys. I'm also adjunct faculty at the university where I live and am still writing freelance for a few magazines. In fact, FLEX got a new editor and chief who was a big fan of Meso and Thinkmuscle. He called me up and offered an exclusive deal with AMI that I couldn't refuse. I know he wanted to round up a few other great writers that you will recognize. So, if you've been bored with FLEX lately, you might try it again as the content will have changed significantly... hopefully for the better of course. :D I think the Feb issue is the first that my stuff will appear in...I think.

Thanks for the reply Bryan, good to hear things are going well for you.

Would be great to see some new articles from you, updates on HST perhaps? :)

Do FLEX release their articles online? I haven't had a need to buy any mags for years since that internetz thing was invented. Must be harder for Weider and the like to make the billions they used to!

Back