World's Biggest Biceps...

Blizz

http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/90517/World_s_Biggest_Biceps

Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Blizz

yep gregg, i don't see the point in that honestly, treating your body like that, but his choice

HEY has anyone seen the clip where he injects steroids STRAIGHT INTO the bicep muscle? and it just wouldn't stop bleeding, i think he almost died from it.

Somewhere this guy got of the tracks... he's a physical wreck.

What's really sad is that he once had a really respectable physique. But AS wasn't enough for him. He evidently had/has a big insecurity issue along with some kind of attention deficit syndrome. Poor guy.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Hooray for synthol. </div>
Yeah, I think I read an interview where he claims not to use the stuff, but that misshapen look says otherwise.

Yeah, and then in another interview somewhere else, he admitted to it. You'd have to be an idiot to go to the point that he did.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">His 15 mins should of ran out by now. </div>

Quite right, we don't feed ourselves with this type of stupidity!

I guess you guys missed the pics of him after the surgery. He got infected from the synthol injections and had to have the biceps cut out...it looked a HUNDRED times more gross than the pics in the link!
He gets the WorldclassShitforBrains award. What is really sad is that several guys followed him and did a similar thing. Even more sad is that total badass body he had before the injections...I mean he was buff city. Before he became a circus freak.

<div>
(Lol @ Aug. 29 2007,04:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What's really sad is that he once had a really respectable physique. But AS wasn't enough for him. He evidently had/has a big insecurity issue along with some kind of attention deficit syndrome. Poor guy.</div>
Body Dysmorphic Disorder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

I thought I had it

<div>
(AKUFADUM @ Sep. 04 2007,08:59)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Lol @ Aug. 29 2007,04:55)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">What's really sad is that he once had a really respectable physique. But AS wasn't enough for him. He evidently had/has a big insecurity issue along with some kind of attention deficit syndrome. Poor guy.</div>
Body Dysmorphic Disorder?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

I thought I had it</div>
No, just stupidity.

I saw some pictures of ppl using synthol, they just look as they had berast implants surgery, their muscles doesn't look like muscles but more water ballons hehe.

Anyhow, here's what I found on the web while surfing, those muscles looks more real than Gregg ones...

1188949136853.jpg

<div>
(Blizz @ Sep. 05 2007,20:31)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I saw some pictures of ppl using synthol, they just look as they had berast implants surgery, their muscles doesn't look like muscles but more water ballons hehe.

Anyhow, here's what I found on the web while surfing, those muscles looks more real than Gregg ones...

1188949136853.jpg
</div>
That's a photoshop job. Check where the bandana meets the back for sloppy work.

Back