Would this be a good selection

sublimelaxer

Would this be a good selection of excercises?

Legs- alternate squats and deadlifts
calves- calf raises
chest- Barbell bench press
back- alternate bent over rows and pullups
shoulders- alternate standing BB military press and seated DB military press
biceps- alternate incline hammer curls and BB preacher curls
traps- alternate BB and DB shrugs
triceps- alternate Decline close grip bench and weighted dips
abs- weighted full situps

Also how would you split this up?

Right now I'm doing the bill starr 5x5 and plan to start hst after I raise my 5rms another 20 pounds.

All looks good although I would alternate bench with dips and I'd class shrugs and bis/tris as optional.

Also I always do reverse and conventional crunches not sit ups.

Cheers

Rob

As rob says, alternate bench with weighted dips. It is a killer combo and will give your tris plenty to think about too. Lean forwards on the dips to place more stress on your pecs. Do a stretch point movement for tris if you want to do isos for them. Something like skulls or overhead extensions would be good.

That would give you:

A Workout
Squats
Barbell bench press
Bent over rows
Standing BB military press
Weighted full situps (or leg raises)

Plus optionally  (if you can't bear to miss them out!):
Incline hammer curls
Decline close grip bench
Calf raises

B Workout
Deadlifts (with a shrug at the top)
Weighted dips
Chins (or machine pulldowns during 15s)
Seated DB military press (I would repeat standing presses)
Crunches

Again, plus optionally:
BB preacher curls
Overhead tri extensions

Something I forgot to mention, I'm a fan of having the same number of pulling movements and pressing movements in each session (I exclude the deadlift from this as the back&bis are only worked isometrically but some might say that's the 2nd movement).

Therefore I would have some sort of row and chins in each workout and 2 types of press (for me that's dips & incline press in 1 session and bench and incline smith in another).

O&G - just to clarify - are you referring to a very slight incline, which basically makes the back parallel to the floor, or a 'true' incline press so upper chest is emphasised?

In the above I mean the latter to emphasise upper chest and shoulders.

Cheers

Rob

I prefer a 15 to 20 degree incline not the 30 degree incline a lot of adjustable start out with. And I am assuming that the tips you also suggested would be followed, especially about dips and chins.

Back