Yamuna Body Rolling

• Thread starter imported_ephman
  • Start date
I

imported_ephman

hey,

i took this class at my gym today called Yamuna Body Rolling. i've been on a search for some way to be able to give myself full body deep tissue massages and get the total relaxed airey light effortless feeling. if you don't know what the benefits are to a good deep tissue massage do a bit of a search it'll be worth the time.

"Yamuna Body Rolling works the way a hands-on practitioner works -only using a ball. The ball replaces hands as it moves on muscles to stretch them, dislodge tension and discomfort, increase blood flow, and promote healing. Lying over the ball, you literally roll your body out almost like dough, stretching and elongating your muscles. The YBR routines follow specific sequences that match the body's own logic and order. Starting where each muscle begins, at its origin, you roll toward where it attaches to the point called its insertion."

this method was more then just a massage. i guess the best way to describe the movements is a combo of pilates, yoga, and stretching over this 8" inflatable ball. it was so simple and easy to learn the methods, anybody can do it at any age. i really felt like i had one of the best massages of my life without a massage therapist. thought i'd share this with you as there has to be other people that have searched for a self practice to deep tissue massage that can be anywhere.

thanks for the bandwidth,
ephman

Back