You guys rock!!! A BIG thank you!!!

squirt

Just wanted to say that I appreciate the time and effort put into creating this program. It really is amazing!! My body seems to have responded well to doing something with structure and thanks to this program and the 15 rep range part of the cycle, I can now do deadlifts, squats and bent over bb rows!!! Having two herniated discs made it near impossible, but the structure of this program has enabled me to gradually progress in them so a big thank you! The program itself is very exciting as well in it's design and I look forward to working out more than ever. Hardly any boredom associated with it. I recommend it to everyone I speak to. :)

So with that said, a few shots. I will update my progress on my deload week.

Where I began again as a comparison

mc4tvc.jpg

Recent shot taken with body relaxed (I tend to take my photos on off days to get an accurate shot of what I look like rather than all swollen after I just finished working out)

fw109j.jpg

Traps flexed. These are growing nicely!

34y1esj.png

Also to add here. This progress you see wasn't all made on this program. I toyed around with different things for about 5 months when I first started and did make some gains. The thing that pushed me into exercising was my 2 herniated discs that 3 doctors said I would need surgery to fix, but im out to prove them wrong. The most progress came from the HST program though IMO. Changes before took weeks to see and feel a difference. The HST program just showed progress quicker for me.

Last edited:
Back