PDA

View Full Version : Change of employment

Bryan Haycock
02-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Some of you might know that I helped to start a fitness company called Podfitness. Later it became NextFitness...then NextFit. I put my heart and soul into that project for the last 5 years.

Long story short, the company decided to go in a new direction and I am no longer working with them.

the_dark_master
02-20-2010, 03:02 PM
Yep, as I found out 4 months ago...

Sh!t happens.

You'll comeback - bigger & better!

Lol
03-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Bryan, only just came across this thread. Sorry to hear about that. I hope you had some sort of severance deal that compensated you for all your hard work.

I see NextFit still have you listed as a trainer.

Bryan Haycock
03-17-2010, 09:30 AM
Thanks Lol. No severance...in fact I'm still waiting for last two paychecks. :D Just busy now trying to finish the HST book and find another day job.

Lol
03-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Well, seems like their loss is our gain! :D

Hope something good turns up for you soon; but not too soon - if it's affording you the opportunity to finish up the HST book, that's great news. :cool:

Lol
03-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Bryan, I just checked out the first three vids in your 'The Truth About Diets' series on the nextfit.com blog (http://www.nextfit.com/search/by-tag/The%20Truth%20About%20Diets).

Clear and informative; and delivered in a very easy-to-understand way.

Did you record the whole series before you departed? And if so, are the other 5 instalments going to see the light of day?

I can see potential here for an HST YouTube channel. :)

sol255
03-23-2010, 08:51 PM
Agreed,

I just looked at he video's. Excellent presentation skills!

Bulldog
03-24-2010, 09:50 AM

Absolutely!

Keystone
03-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Lol,

I was wondering the same thing. I saw three videos posted and would love to see the entire series if they have been recorded.

Keystone

Bryan Haycock
03-26-2010, 10:51 AM
The rest should be posted on the Nextfit blog where the others have been posted.

sol255
03-26-2010, 02:47 PM
I have to add it was nice to be able to put a face/voice to all the post.
Thanks Brian!

LNT
07-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Bryan, I just checked out the first three vids in your 'The Truth About Diets' series on the nextfit.com blog (http://www.nextfit.com/search/by-tag/The%20Truth%20About%20Diets).

The rest should be posted on the Nextfit blog where the others have been posted.

The link now gives an application error, as does www.nextfit.com.

Doing a little investigation... the www.nextfit.com points to ip address 166.70.146.2, which in turn resolves to www.podfitness.com. The latter doesn't seem to resolve to anything at all. A "whois www.podfitness.com" yields no match. So maybe the domain registration was allowed to expire.

In short, it appears that the web presence of nextfit/podfitness is either poorly maintained or no longer maintained at all.

I hope that Bryan has rights to the videos so that they won't be lost. I'd be interested in hearing them.

Bulldog
07-06-2010, 01:05 PM

Doing a little investigation... the www.nextfit.com points to ip address 166.70.146.2, which in turn resolves to www.podfitness.com. The latter doesn't seem to resolve to anything at all. A "whois www.podfitness.com" yields no match. So maybe the domain registration was allowed to expire.

In short, it appears that the web presence of nextfit/podfitness is either poorly maintained or no longer maintained at all.

I hope that Bryan has rights to the videos so that they won't be lost. I'd be interested in hearing them.

Yeah, I just came back to watch the videos because I didn't get a chance to watch them earlier. I would still love to watch them some time. Hopefully Bryan can post them on thinkmuscle.com.

Bulldog
07-08-2010, 04:33 PM

I also see that their Facebook page has posts from quite a few pissed off people. Looks like their server has been down for about a month now.

Bryan Haycock
07-16-2010, 04:55 PM
Just so every body is clear, I no longer have anything to do with NextFit or Podfitness.

Bulldog
08-16-2010, 09:24 PM

Did you record the whole series before you departed? And if so, are the other 5 instalments going to see the light of day?

I see that this is back up! :)

Bulldog
08-16-2010, 09:26 PM
Just so every body is clear, I no longer have anything to do with NextFit or Podfitness.

Understood. But I still want to watch "The Truth About Diets' series". ;)

Totentanz
10-14-2010, 12:10 PM

This sounds like a really good idea. Maybe some of us experts can make some videos or something as well at some point?

TunnelRat
10-27-2010, 11:04 PM
Understood. But I still want to watch "The Truth About Diets' series". ;)

Try this link:

http://www.nextfit.com/fitness/truthaboutdiets