View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HSN considers making prohormone

Talking

Let me know what "you" want. If you tell me you want a legal, safe, prohormone product as part of the HSN line up, you must speak up now!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Bryan:

I had great luck with Patrick's 1-AD in an experiment conducted by Jason at anabolicextreme.com. You might want to check the back issues of their ezine to see how the other 4 or 5 participants fared.

The biggest issue with 1-AD, and I told Pat this, is the expense. It's more expensive than steroids.

Regards,
    Lester

Well, from the available feedback I've seen so far, 1-AD tends to be better than 1-test orally, although there is a fair amount of positive feedback on Molecular Nutrition's Ethergels. *Many who have experimented with 1-AD topically--including Pat Arnold--claim that it's not all that effective so that's not probably the best ida. *Properly forumulated* topical 1-test products are very good--I say this both having read feedback, and having used Avant Labs' product myself for about 2 weeks. *So if you were going to produce a topical, 1-test would probably be the way to go(Maybe with 4-AD, although it's probably better to let people choose to add that on their own). *Only problem is the inconvience of applying it, and the fact *that 1-test is fairly irritating--I always would smear it in my eyes by accident which was not fun. *Pat Arnold claims to have developed a 'magic' burn free 1-test that might help here.

If you decide to sell a variation of 1-test, I hope you make it for oral administration. It is much more convenient than topical ones.

I also hope that you make something with a long half-life Something like ethergel. For instance, the half life of 1-AD is short, which means one has to take high dose (~ 900 mg /daily). This causes "uneven" distribution of the plasma drug concentration as a function of time, which cannot be good for your body.

I agree with virtualcyber in that if you find a way to extend the half-life of 1-AD, it would run the market. Cost of 1-AD is an issue, but if it is the best, I'll cough up the cash.
    BIZ
    HST-Start Growing Again

I'd say this is a worthwhile pursuit, but you're positioning yourself strongly against the grain of popular opinion on androgens. For a fledling business, this could be risky.

If I were making an androgen, I'd probably want something with the highest possible benefit/cost ratio, leaning towards a very low potential cost. Ie if a-1-e has more of an inhibitory effect on one's testosterone levels, I'd consider going with 4-ad to be on the conservative side.

Also, consider selling compensatory supplements with the pro-hormone to offset side effects, ala some pro-testosterone and anti-estrogenic formulation to help you when you come off (like Biotest suggests buying the Tribex/M combo). If this were all part of one package, you'd provide the only complete pro-hormone solution I'm aware of.
    -Michael Novak

Also, you've always said that you were 'natural' and hadn't experimented with anything illegal. Have you used any of the pro-hormones that you're thinking of buying?
    -Michael Novak

Are you guys convinced oral PHs are better than a topical?

I have never used an oral but have had success with topical 4-AD. The reviews I have read for orals are mixed at best.

I would like to see a topical consisting of 4-AD with 1-AD or 1-T.
    Bababooee

imported_dahammel Guest

If you want to really make some money, find something that works that would be legal to sell in Canada. All of the other prohormones sold in the U.S. are illegal here, so if you can find a loophole in the Health Canada regulation you've got an untapped market of 30 milliion people. Seriously.

Imagine walking into a GNC and seeing nothing but Methoxy products and protein powder, and little else. Welcome to your friends up North.

d.

dahammel, it'll get that bad here soon. guaranteed. ephedra is an issue in the CA gubernatorial election right now -- both candidates arguing about who is the stronger "protector" of the public's health (ie, who supports more regulation).

bryan, i have no informed opinion on this, since i haven't used prohormones or even bothered to research them. but i'll certainly be curious to see what you come up with. (and if it doesn't give me boobs, i'll probably end up trying it.)