Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSN/HST Flyers

will HST wallpapers be available as well?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (willie838 @ Feb. 17 2004,3:21)]any developments of a new flyer?
    i want to put up some more, but last time they were taken down in my gym cause people thought i was pushing something for sale.
    And aren't you pushing something for sale...the flyer mentions suppliments...everyone knows they are not free.

If the goal of the flyer is to get people to come and make use of the free resources available at the website while spreading the word about HST, then you leave the suppliments off of the flyer...and yes the word Free has to be on there. And calling the forum "24/7 support", might make it sound a little too much like the kind of on-demand support you get when you by a product, again, implying a cost involved to receive any benefit or "support".

Some copy that reads more like..."Finally, a breakthrough, comprehensive training program based on science rather than heresay that won't cost you a dime"...nine cents, c'mon, you've got nine cents don't ya? (kidding on that last part).

Brak

In continuing my trend with bumping quality threads - here is a 3.25 year bump for those gym rats who would like to spread HST!
    The Road to 10% // Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas Edison

Try this again...

In continuing with my resurrection of old quality threads... here is a 3.25 year bump for those gym rats that want to spread the word about HST!

The Road to 10% // Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. -Thomas Edison

Just the thing for natural body builders...
    Pull Up -- BW+55 March 13, 2011
    Dip -- BW+55 January 30, 2011
    Bench Press -- 150 lbs. March 12, 2009
    Front Squat -- 215 lbs. January 20, 2011
    Back Squat -- 285 lbs. January 30, 2011
    Deadlift -- 345 lbs. January 26, 2011

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Simplify & Win

If someone makes new flyers I offer myself to translate them to spanish and to do my best to translate them to portuguese to help spread HST in latin america and Iberian Peninsula