Anyone use Primer/Driver

Zidion

Anyone here use it? Does it work good? I drink regular protein shakes right now, but just started HSN/HST workout.

just want ot know if they work or not.

I got some free primer (ta Bryan)

it tasted fantastic (chocolate :)) it mixed easily and thats about it apart from its all gone and I am sad

As far as 'doing' anything, protein is food, its not going to magically sprout you a new muscle or anything due to one dosing. It will be a slow advantage over time. Primer (and I guess driver) have the advantage of being simple, quick, low carb (if thats your thing) and tasty.

I'd love to use them but they're a bit too expensive for my taste
sad.gif

+
quality
ingredients
service
disolves perfectly in all fluids

-
price...driver is okay...thats normal priced for a misc. protein, driver is expensive...but affordable as well, but whats really expensive are prime+ and drive+ - good but to expensive for me...

just one taste...chocolate is okay with milk, but it tastes ugly with wather (like probably every protein powder so no concern about this)

To be honest for Pre-workout I use a cheaper protein but I do use Driver after every workout and on "workout" nights as my last "bed time" pudding meal.

Both are 36 servings according to the site I got 'em from but I coulda swore one of mine says 31 servings *shrugs* :)

I have used the Primer/Driver and still use the Prime+/Drive+. It is worthwhile to note that these powders are high quality products that are designed to work around one's training. Thus, I like to use them strictly before/after my workouts, so as to conserve my supplies.

I think they all taste real good when mixed with milk (my favorite mix), but I didn't care for the taste too much when mixed with water. Also, they all mix very uniformly in liquid (a super nice feature--I hate powders that don't mix completely). And, they clean up easily, too. I have found that some protein powders cement themselves to the sides of my shaker, but not Primer/Driver or Prime+/Drive+!

Another nice thing is that these powders are low on carbs--which better enables me to get all the protein I need without consuming too many calories.

While I agree about the taste when mixed with water (more with the primer than the driver), both are quite tasty when mixed with milk. (Perhaps strawberry would be a better flavor for primer? I used to use strawberry flavored Designer whey protein and the taste was pretty palatable.)

Basically, just knowing that both products are of the highest quality is worth it. I can't think of many people,companies, or products that I trust implicitly. Bryan and HSN are in this rare and small group.

For me, peace of mind is worth a couple dollars (plus, I've never seen creatine so cheap, so it makes up for any added expense from the protein).

worship.gif

Back