Protein Cereal

Hmm 12g per serving, whole wheat, oats and soy bean protein. Not bad compared to most other cereals with only 3-4g protein, add a cup of fat free milk and thats about 220 cals and 21g protein per bowl. Although I rarely pour an actual serving because a cup of cereal is almost always just enough for a rabbit to eat. Wonder if this is available at Whole Foods or any regular grocery store. Somehow I doubt it.

Wonder what it tastes like...might buy some to try...

There's a brand called Keto..they make a hot cereal which is really pretty dang good, protein powder and dehydrated cream and wheat bran..I've been using it some days instead of oatmeal. Don't have the can in front of me but it's something like 150 calories per serving, 35 cal from fat, 17 g protein, 12 g carbs, 9 g fibre.

where can you get this stuff? I am sure it can't be more nutritous than captain vitamin!~! I wouldn't mind trying it.

I like Protein Plus, if you look around you should be able to find it for less in supermarkets. I've got it form Albertsons for about $3.90 a box, and have seen it in others.

Back