Where are you from?

Oh Canada! Southern Ontario to be exact. And yes, I've played hockey, yes I watch hockey, NO... there aren't moose in my backyard (I'm too far south believe it or not.), this is how you spell 'colour', and it's pronoucned "about" not "aboot".

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jellotree @ Nov. 14 2003,12:16)]Oh Canada! Southern Ontario to be exact. And yes, I've played hockey, yes I watch hockey, NO... there aren't moose in my backyard (I'm too far south believe it or not.), this is how you spell 'colour', and it's pronoucned "about" not "aboot".
laugh.gif
:D

Good stuff

Yes. Fullerton, CA (Orange County)

Starting negatives and dropsets for 3rd and 4th week of 5s tomorrow (Monday).

Improved from 150 to 163 on this, my first, HST cycle.

Karl
thumbs-up.gif

Hey Karl,
That's GREAT brotha! I'm planning on starting my 15's next week......my wife is having our second baby this Friday.

I'll keep you posted on my progress, and you do the same. BTW, I'm in the Fresno area.

Keep up the good work!
Ron

Berlin the greatest City in Germany here.

This place rules!!! I love it.
Eventhough for educational purposes and future jobs it sucks.
sneaky2.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Timmo @ April 08 2003,6:22)]I'm orginally from Cape Town, South Africa but now living and working in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (not far from the current war).
Toronto, Canada - doing my undergrad in philosophy and psychology

born in England, lived many years in the middle east, including Abu Dhabi (30 min flight from Dubai), and Muscat, Oman.

Been lurking for a while, finally joined.

Auckland, New Zealand. Many of you know where that is? Good to see at least 2 Kiwi's on this board. Hey Aaron_F!
NZLifter

[b said:
Quote[/b] (giacomo @ Dec. 31 2003,12:39)]i'm from milano, italy
hello! :)
I'm from Milano too
thumbs-up.gif
, but I live in Rome now.
Where exactly in Milano?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ghostrider @ Dec. 31 2003,1:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (giacomo @ Dec. 31 2003,12:39)]i'm from milano, italy