Blades Pics

Pauly

Who thinks a bit of gentle persuasion might encourage Blade to post up some pics? I think theres definitely a lot of support out there!

If Boris can do it, so can you...Boris' Pics

How 'bout it Blade?? :D :D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pauly @ May 12 2003,3:26)]Who thinks a bit of gentle persuasion might encourage Blade to post up some pics? I think theres definitely a lot of support out there!
If Boris can do it, so can you...Boris' Pics
How 'bout it Blade?? :D :D
blade has posted pics in the past, you know. he has an extremely impressive physique.

Yes, I get the point already :D If you all really want to see me in my fat and happy offseason shape, I'll get them done as soon as possible.

I also posted some old pics a long time ago, about 30lbs lighter - e.g. this one:

Very nice Blade. How long have you been working out and how long with HST? Could you post your current workout please?

Blade!!!

I have a favor to ask. Please never, ever take your shirt off when you're talking to me...
laugh.gif
I have a tough enough time as it focusing 0n the erk1/2 and phosphorylation and stuff
tounge.gif

Very impressive!
Kate

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ May 13 2003,12:46)]Very nice Blade. How long have you been working out and how long with HST? Could you post your current workout please?
What I'd like to see is the way Blade implements increments in a couple of example exercises (compound & isolation)

okay dude..if you have the nuts to put your pic up there, then tell me the easiest format to use and i will put my fat @$$ up there also.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blade @ May 15 2003,12:28)]Alright, here's one I took today. I won't make any excuses, but the lighting was really bad, messed up the pose, no pump, no tan whatsoever, and...I'm fat. I'll drop some water over the next couple of weeks and get a picture taken with better lighting. :confused:
dozingoff.gif
You think thats fat, you aint seen nuttin yet :D
If I get drunk enough I may show my fat @$$ once i purcahse a digital camera, it will put you to shame
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Aaron_F @ May 15 2003,2:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blade @ May 15 2003,12:28)]Alright, here's one I took today. I won't make any excuses, but the lighting was really bad, messed up the pose, no pump, no tan whatsoever, and...I'm fat. I'll drop some water over the next couple of weeks and get a picture taken with better lighting. :confused:
dozingoff.gif
You think thats fat, you aint seen nuttin yet :D
If I get drunk enough I may show my fat @$$ once i purcahse a digital camera, it will put you to shame
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
tell me about it!

Would a pics forum be a good idea? Somewhere everyone can post up there progress visually.

I think this would act as a great motivator to yourself after posting your own and to everyone else if some really good ones are posted.

I know that since putting mine up my motivation has increased because Ive got to look better on the next set, so theres no excuses not to train my @$$ off!!

Maybe this idea deserves its own thread/poll? What do you guys think??

A pics forum is a nice idea. Some general guidelines should be given so that everyone uses a jpg format. Each person could have one and only one thread which s/he can update as s/he progresses.

I'll be soon posting mine too, just waiting for that digital camera to arrive :)

I think we should have a rule that goes something like this: anyone who gets in a heated debate on the forum --has to post their "shirt off" pic. It just seems logical if someone is going to debate the finer points of BB and lifting that thier own progress is relivent. :D Under this rule Blade already has the right to argue & debate. What this would do is keep pencile necks from acting like know it alls-- or vice-a versa Blade for example has no concept of what the word fat means.

Nice pic Blade,

Bob

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Evans @ May 15 2003,3:23)]or vice-a versa Blade for example has no concept of what the word fat means.
Nice pic Blade,
Bob
LOL, I know I know...I just feel really fat and bloated now, my waist has increased by 2-3", and my V-taper is gone. Should be expected from the force-feeding I've implemented this cycle, but I was just really disappointed after seeing the pic. Thought I looked better earlier that day in the gym
blush.gif

Nice work, Blade. You will look awesome after you cut.

And I'll throw my two cents in -- you don't know from fat. Feel free to call yourself in "off-season condition," but you are no longer allowed to call yourself fat.

Hmmmm...I think I'll need to get my act together before I go back to that lump of ice they call Norway
butbut.gif

Nice pics, Blade! Oh, and don't call the last few pics "fat", please. You're making fun of my "summer shape"
sneaky2.gif

A couple more pics from today with a little better lighting. I never take off my shirt in the gym, so this is all you get to see for now. Also, I'm fat...
laugh.gif

Back