Bench looked harder than it should compared to training?
Yeah it was... always is on comp day, I think I need to train my bench more on meet week in future. Plus the comp Bench is slightly lower Than the one in the gym meaning it’s harder to get as much leg drive

Last edited:
Grabbed BBM’s 12 week strength template today. Feels very Tuchscherer inspired, not sure if I’ll run it at all. Might look at the HLM template instead, but paying for both just to satisfy curiosity seems a bit wasteful.

You’re taking some time off now?

Grabbed BBM’s 12 week strength template today. Feels very Tuchscherer inspired, not sure if I’ll run it at all. Might look at the HLM template instead, but paying for both just to satisfy curiosity seems a bit wasteful.

You’re taking some time off now?

Yeah I Know Austin programs using a similar template to MT

Well British is 1st September so trying to decide wether or not to take the entry

Feel I should seeing as qualifying for it was my goal this year. If I do take a “deload” week then run Bulgarian again as there is not really any time to run anything else.

Yeah I Know Austin programs using a similar template to MT

Well British is 1st September so trying to decide wether or not to take the entry

Feel I should seeing as qualifying for it was my goal this year. If I do take a “deload” week then run Bulgarian again as there is not really any time to run anything else.

Definitely take the entry.

You have always steered me right so far @Jester ;)

Do you think this week;
a) Deload, recovery
b) Daily min's
c) Get back to daily max's

I feel pretty good, quads feel a bit sore, back feels a little tight and i feel a bit ...meh... after this weekend, but at the same time I don't want to de-train with such a short time until British.

Back