New Abbreviated Routine

OneMoreRep

As many of you know by now, i am a big fan of abbreviated routines.

My current Routine is as follows,

Squats x 2
Dips x 2
Chins x 2
Seated Milatary Press x 2

It is a very good routine i like it ALOT, HOWEVER, i would like to alternate a routine with it in order to keep good balance and ensure over all growth potential.

Here is what i am planning on doing,

Routine A
Squats x 2
Dips x 2
Chins  x 2 (shoulder width-grip, supinated)
Seated Milatary Press x 2

Routine B
Hip-Belt Squats x 2 (i workout at home)
Incline Benchpress x 2
Bent-Over Barbell Rows x 2
Arnold Presses x 2 + Lying Side Laterals x 2

Each routine would be done Every Other Day for a 6 days a week routine. And the thought of splitting it to AM/PM with 1 set of Routine A or B (depending on the day) completed AM and then PM... (12 x a week)

So for example,

Sunday - Routine A
Monday - Routine B
Tuesday - Routine A
Wednesday - Routine B
Thursday - Routine A
Friday - Routine B
Saturday - Rest

On sunday, i'd do ONE SET of each exercise outlined in routine A  in the AM and then in the PM, make sense?
I am also interested in keep the total reps per workout constant, any ideas how i could go about doing this?
(i really want to bring out my lateral and rear delts, as i feel they are lagging)

Once again i am looking for a good Balance which i feel is key for me at this point. I Want over all growth, with good balance.

I'm looking fo suggestions, so thanks in advance!!!

Perhaps you could substitute deadlifts or shrug bar deadlifts for squats in the second workout?

Onemorerep

For the delts I superset military presses with incline lateral raises followed by bent over lateral raises from the 5's onward with almost no rest (30 seconds).

I can agree with Arnold Presses as well - the rest part one can tweak as the weights get heavier but keep to a minimum.

I might be wrong but my delts respond well to a little volume albeit not too much.

Hope this helps
tounge.gif

Fausto

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZMT @ July 12 2005,5:58)]drewbaye
Andrew Baye from SS camp ??
Yeah. I'm currently working as the director of education/technical advisor for a company that franchises SuperSlow training facilities.

I stopped using SS in my own training a while back though, switching to a 2/1/4 and a 5 to 8 rep range (about 40 to 60 seconds TUL) and gained over 15 lbs since.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ZMT @ July 14 2005,5:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Seems like a great forum
it really is !!
and
congratulations on last news from your site ...
thumbs-up.gif
Thanks, we're pretty psyched about it. Already buying baby clothes and stuff.

In other more on-topic news, we've got something else to be psyched about - David Baye is competing as a super heavyweight in the NPC USA Bodybuilding Championships in Vegas this month. I wanted to go, but can't due to work and other stuff going on here, but my mom and sister and David's girlfriend will be there to get some photos. He's also got photoshoots scheduled with a few magazines, so hopefully he'll be in a few issues this fall.

Back