Who's going to the Arnold Classic this year?

Blade

Super Moderator
Staff member
My company is planning to go to the Arnold Classic this year. It would great meeting you guys there, so who's going?

Bryan, are you going this year?
thumbs-up.gif

Guess noone is going then...
:confused:

C'mon - I'll be travelling all the way from Norway for this, some of you can't make it to another state?

It's called Tech Nutrition. We develop and distribute supplements, mainly protein, MRPs, a special EFA blend I designed, creatine, gainers, a Vitargo based sports drink etc etc. We also run a webshop carrying various videos, books and training equipment. I get to do seminars, workshops, and work with several clients on training and nutrition throughout the world. Couldn't be happier.
thumbs-up.gif

The website (in norwegian) is www.tn.no

That's too bad, it would be a pleasure meeting you.
worship.gif

...Lyle isn't going either this year... :confused:

I live in Columbus. I usually don't buy a ticket for the bodybuilding contest, but I do walk around the expo, collecting samples and seeing all the new stuff, meeting people and talking about what they are doing.
Hope to see you there. It's a pretty good time. I mean how can you have a bad time around hundreds of fit women in spandex. :)

Thanks.

No, that's not me in the picture - I'm somewhat heavier than that guy. :)

People has been nagging me about new pictures for a while now, so here's one - taken about 3-4 months ago during my contest prep for the nationals:

Overdieted and was holding water, but still exceeded the heavyweight cut off by 1lbs, so I had to compete in the super-heavies against guys with more muscles - placed 4th in the super-heavies. :confused: Will do better next time.

Back