Newbie or Longtimer?

liftsheavystuff

Just curious how long some of you have been HSTing.  
worship.gif

Personally, I'm starting my first cycle today or tomorrow.  Will post w/o's, results, etc. as I progress.

Mike

I am very much interested in before/after pictures. If any of you are just starting, please take measurements and pictures. try to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks!

I'm in the second week of my 5th cycle. Ain't 15s fun, Steve?
sad.gif
Sorry Brian- I don't have any before pics, but I'll try to get a post pic after this cycle- gotta cut first!
Jake

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bryan Haycock @ July 19 2002,6:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am very much interested in before/after pictures. If any of you are just starting, please take measurements and pictures. try to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Try and use the same conditions. Lighting, etc. and use newspaper showing date or the like.

It is my experience that the SS/HIT crowd refuse to believe anything! And will find any excuse to invalidate your results!
butbut.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It is my experience that the SS/HIT crowd refuse to believe anything! [/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Ahem. ;)

I know what you mean though.

cheers,
Jules

:D I was one myself!

If you post a picture that has definite improvement 'some' will cry steroids. Or if you lose alot of fat, then its &quot;Oh,well losing fat is easy, he obviously has not built any muscle&quot;. Unless of course the muscle is obvoius and then they cry steroids!

One expert has gone as far as to claim that few naturals can build more than 15 pounds of muscle. This is based on emperical evidence of his own clients using SS!

laugh.gif

Ah.  Good times, HIT/SS/HD.  Was I so young then?  
:)

HIT is sort of a &quot;political movement&quot;, so much effort was put into fighting for honesty in the industry that many of them simply stopped progressing their ideas.  

Doing 15s takes me back to my SS days though. Sure, 15-rep squats suck. But, 8-rep SS squats is death itself.
tounge.gif

cheers,
Jules

I think most people are &quot;wise&quot; to before and after pics now. That is why I want to know about you as lifters. Its only when people see that other people, who they can relate to, have experienced the same frustration in the past, that they feel inclined to listen for a moment.

Please send any pics, stats, and your &quot;story&quot; to:

[email protected]

Once again, your &quot;story&quot; as a lifter is what people want to hear when they see a picture. They want ot know what you know and why you decided to try HST.

Thanks again everybody! Just know that you are the pioneers of a revolution in bodybuilding that won't soon be forgotten.

Bryan

Even though I am only on my real 2 nd HST cycle, I believe in it entirely I tried a superset cycle in between but dropped for various reasons, one of them was &quot;loosing&quot; my partner for 8 - 10 weeks, the other was that I can do it alone but rather with HST.

The third and most obvious reason is that I can see metamorphysis taking place, my lats have never been this wide, my chest is improving and overall I can see my body changing, I have a nagging tyre around my belly but it is small and using the australian ab routine I can already see a whole lot of abs and even the sides!

The skeptics well they qwill always exist, who cares? Once you have tried HST and know that it works, does it really matter? YOu will try once, twice...and if people don't believe you they are at a loss not you!
happy.gif
It is the greates program I have ever tried and man...where on earth do you find a program that has SD and then after it it allows you to grow even when you use minimal weights, only here!
wow.gif

Congrats, Bryan, a certain revolution in the Iron game
laugh.gif
, that is what I'll say!

Cheers

Fausto

I'm into my 2nd week of 15's and started my first cycle. I took some photo's before, but only arm and waist measurements.

I'll post em a few days after my cycle is done and well see how it goes. I'm already at 20% bf so I'm on a very limited bulk type diet so I'm not expecting extraordinary gains but hopefully some.

I haven't got any before photos. But when I'm do to 200lbs. I'll take new photos and compare with the photos from when I last weighed 200lbs.

BTW my pecs and my GLUTES (Why my GLUTES God? WHY?! )
laugh.gif
have never been bigger, even thoug I'm cutting.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (anyone @ Aug. 21 2002,01:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">BTW my pecs and my GLUTES (Why my GLUTES God? WHY?! )
laugh.gif
have never been bigger, even thoug I'm cutting.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
sneaky2.gif
:mad: :mad:

This also drives me crazy!!

I have not started yet, but will in about 2 weeks after de-tox ( deconditioning from HIT ), hee hee :).

I plan to have pre and post pictures and measurements, so I know what the first cycle can do for an HST newB.

later

I'm doing my first cycle - in the last week of 5 reps. Can't believe how well it's going - can see my body changing and my strength has defenitely increased - especially on bench, squats, dips &amp; chins. I have discussed HST with other guys at the gym before starting with it, but they were very sceptical. Yesterday two of them asked me to give them a copy of my HST programme, which was really gr8! :D
I want to cry when I think of the four years I've wasted in the gym before stumbling onto the hypertrophy website a while ago. I'm hooked 4 life.

nice chriso, yeah no one believes it when you're doin like 25 lb shoulder presses, then you're finishin up super high and way bigger, and everyone is scartching there heads, oh well. more fun for me:)

Maybe we should start a new poll...after 4-5 months most people have done 2 HST cycles more since this poll was first started.

I`m into my 4th cycle and the gains I`ve made are absolutely staggering. I still can`t believe I`m only in the gym 3 hours a week. I`m bigger and stronger now than at any other time in my life. With the exception of injury, this is the only workout regimine that I`ve never missed a workout. As I`ve fine tuned my diet, my gains are even faster now than when I started. Unbelievable!
worship.gif

Back