Spring Break

mport1

I have just started a 12 day SD, and I will begin my next HST cycle on the 27th.  However, I have a delima.  I have spring break on the 3rd week of my cycle.  I will most likely not be going anywhere, so I can still workout, but my exercises will not transfer over well to my gym at home (I'm in college now).  What should I do about this?  Should I do my 15s, take a week off and then come back for the 10s?  Should I try to figure out the weight I should use on the different machines (and possibly mess up my weight progression)?  Or something else?

My routine right now is 3x a week:
(from 10s onward)
DB Press
Machine Row
Lat Pulldowns
Curls
Skullcrushers
Shrugs
Shoulder Press
Deadlift
Leg Press
Leg Curl
Calf Raises
Abs on the side 2-3x a week

The machines that would be different are machine row, shoulder press, deadlift (I use a hex bar here), possibly leg press and leg curl

If I could get some quick responses, that would be great because if I should keep working out, then I want to start today or tomorrow. Thanks for your help.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wwewrestlingguy @ Feb. 17 2006,2:36)]Why not just extend the cycle you just ended for another 3 weeks or so, then you can just SD over spring break..
Well, I wasn't on an HST cycle (I was just doing 3x a week normal workout since coming back from winter break), I guess I could just continue the cutting that I was doing, but that would be for about another month (I have been cutting for the last 6 weeks).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wwewrestlingguy @ Feb. 17 2006,6:30)]That's what I'd do if I were you..  but I guess it also depends on how lean you are currently..
I guess I will just continue cutting for the next 3 weeks, unless someone thinks I should do something else.  I'm currently 132 8% bodyfat.  I guess I could try to get down lower so I can have a really nice base to build from for my next bulk.

Back