Routine w/ lower back pain?

• Thread starter imported_digitone
  • Start date
I

imported_digitone

Hello everyone! My first post! :) Ive been reading the boards for awhile though because ive been interested in HST for awhile now. Im trying to setup a routine, but i hurt my lower back, i dont want to aggrivate it too much. I was just wondering what you guys suggested I do to replace Deadlifts? I replaced the squats for Leg Presses already. Here's the set of exercises I have so far. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Leg Press
Bench Press w/ Slight Incline
DB Military Press
Chin-Ups
Seated Rows
Curls
Close-Grip Bench
Ab Crunches
Shrugs

for lower back i was thinking of easing in by doing hyperextensions, but still unsure. i look forward to hearing your opinions and advice

thanks for your response! have you been doing your hyperextensions with weight? Are there any exercises you think I should include or take out from my routine? Was thinkin of doin 2 sets for each exercise.

wow.gif
2-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (colby2152 @ Feb. 04 2006,5
wow.gif
2)]I get lower back pain from deadlifts, so I recently just quit them.
dang i do deads to stop back pain!!!stronger back less chance of injury imo,if you are getting lower back pain from doing deads then you arent doing them correctly, plus they add loads of mass,is your back problem long term ie:prolapsed disc etc or just a muscle pull,get deadlifting back in asap .
good luck.having said that go with hyperextensions they are good also.

Back