Happy birthday

Fausto

HST Expert
Guys

Here's my wish for a super day :D

To Bryan for creating HST and a very successful forum

To Steve for making significant contributions to many of our discussions.

Happy day guys, have a MRP on me
laugh.gif
Hey I can't really use the word drink as one should not promote bad habits here right
thumbs-up.gif

Happy Birthday Bryan, I hope your upcoming year brings you all the happiness you deserve.

Happy Birthday Steve, wherever you may be lately, I hope the shoulders are holding up.

Happy Birthday Boiz,

Steve,

You were a big part of the forum in the early days. Hope all is well. Just think you kid is about the same age as the forum!! All the best.

Bryan,

I (we) can't thank you enough for your work. It has benifited us all. And I know the freindly and helpful spirit of the forum is a relection of you.

I am going to tell a Bryan story in the reacting to muscle thread-- nothing personal for your birthday ;)

All the best guys,

Ford (aka Bob)

Wow, you guys remembered
worship.gif

I still pop in periodically due to being so busy at work and having no time to get on at home.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]You were a big part of the forum in the early days. Hope all is well. Just think you kid is about the same age as the forum!! All the best.
Ah, the "old days".. Yep he's gonna be 3 in September....thanks.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Happy Birthday Steve, wherever you may be lately, I hope the shoulders are holding up.
Thanks man. The shoulders are good actually. I stopped all overhead work and just started doing front raises as well as raising the incline angle on my incline bench to hopefully hit my front delts a little. It seems to be going well so far.

Happy Birhtday to Bryan as well!!!!

BTW, still using HST. I think I'm in the middle of my 21st cycle right now. Still growing (slowly) too. But, so me new equipment hasn't hurt the effort either. The wife is also still using HST, and looking amazing lately.

I'll have to try and come one here more often. it's summer, and usually work slows a little.

Thanks again guys!!!!

Hey Steve. Long time, no see. Welcome back. I'm in the middle of my 21st cycle too! Hope you had a great day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ June 24 2005,8:54)]Hey Steve. Long time, no see. Welcome back. I'm in the middle of my 21st cycle too! Hope you had a great day.
Hey thanks :D

Had a good day, trained when I got home form work. I always try and workout on my birthday. Yesterday was the last day of the 10s, so it was a good one!!!

Happy birthday Steve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear your family is happy and healthy.

You guys are all so great. Thank you so much for your generosity and private encouragement.

When you guys refer to this forum as a great board, it has more to do with the members than the founder.

Many thanks and reciprocating well wishes.

-bryan

Happy Birthday to the vet, Steve.

And a big thank you and Happy Birthday to the "Mad Scientist", Bryan Haycock. You have mad waves in the pool of the bodybuilding world,a feat reached by few. Congrats!

Back