So what do you think of this?

wwewrestlingguy

So I was planning on doing a 12x per week cutting plan and a few of you seemed to like the idea, but since I want to keep getting bigger, and I don't have too much fat to lose I was thinking of putting that idea on hold... after my cycle right now I might switch to my 15 rep max for a week or two and go with a PSMF... that way it's quick and aggressive (just the way I like it :D ) What do you guys think of that idea?

I really don't think you want to do 15s during a PSMF. Also, for the first few days of a PSMF, you will likely have very little energy. What I would do is work with my 5s. When I did a PSMF, after three or four days, I suddenly had loads of energy. So until then, you may want to take it easy with your workouts.
But 5s will definitely spare more lean mass than 15s would. Optimally, you may want to do both. You could do 5s one day, then 15s the next, or if you want to do an AM/PM split, you could do 5s in the AM and 15s in the PM.

Also, if you are doing a PSMF, you may want to do a carb refeed on a weekend day. Did you get the book about it?

Well I plan on doing the PSMF over a 10 day period, so would a refeed really be necessary for that time frame? I guess I'll go ahead and do some 5's while I do it to spare the muscle during this time as well. I've looked around Lyle's forum a bit, but not too extensively so I'll probably have to read there a bit more. And I haven't bought the book, but I'd like to at some point when I have money. Can you give me a link to where I can purchase the book please? Thank you!!

Back