workout plan

blah

can someone start me out with a HST workout plan, im new here and i hear HST is a good way to gain mass! i weigh 138lb and i would appreiciate it if someone would assist me thanks

Check out the FAQ and click on the Articles tab on the top of the page. Then create a workout and post it- we'll be happy to give you feedback.
Jake

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jake @ July 06 2004,9:52)]Check out the FAQ and click on the Articles tab on the top of the page. Then create a workout and post it- we'll be happy to give you feedback.
Jake
Seconded. It's easier to modify than create, plus we aren't you so we don't know what's worked so far, or what your goals are. If you'd like go to this web site: ExRx. Click on "Exercise Instruction" in the left menu, then in the page that comes up click on "Templates" in the right menu. Use one of the Full Body templates and the links it brings up to choose some exercises. Post what you come up with, we'll all take it from there. Also this website has some sample workouts and exercises on it. Just remember to stick as much as possible to compound movements over isolation exercises when you start.

what i usually do is 4 days a week 1 day off, 1 day back's (4 sets of 6-8 per muscle x 3 other excercises) and bi's (4 sets of 6-8 per muscle x 3 other excercises). day 2 chest and tris (same as day 1 sets). day 3 rest. day 4 legs and abs (same sets). day 4 shoulders , traps , and forearmes (same amount of sets). Do u think thats good?

[generalization]Compounds are exercises which utilize more than one joint/muscle. Isolations isolates one muscle.[/generalization]

Bench press, squats, stiff legged deadlifts, rows, pull downs, military presses are compounds, whereas most curling exercises are isolations.

Just think of it as this - if you can only work really light and get sore/stiff in only a limited part of your body, then chances are it's an isolation. If you get stiff/sore in the whole bodypart it's either a compound exercise or time to get your yearly physical
tounge.gif

Back