Penis enlargement pills.

Whoa, just looking through this forum for an old post and I came across this. Suprised I didn't catch it back when it was active :)

Anyways, I'm glad to see that Blade has pointed you guys in the right direction
worship.gif

I'm a semi-regular poster at over at Thunder's (bet you can't guess my name [HINT: it's the exact same as here]) and I actually learned of HST from I guy over at PE forum.

thumbs-up.gif

Forgive me but, IMO, this is a sad topic. Personally I think all this hype about larger "members" stems from constant pressure from men (maybe not all men) for women to have larger breasts.

Payback guys, payback.

I don't know whether most women see a whole lot of difference between our discussions here at HST and those over at the PE forum.
blush.gif

Boys will be boys... ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Breasts don't really serve any functional purpose during intercourse....

the length of a penis neither....anyway...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Forgive me but, IMO, this is a sad topic. Personally I think all this hype about larger "members" stems from constant pressure from men (maybe not all men) for women to have larger breasts.

such a big bull**** mostly men dont want women to have huges breasts, the women think the man want them and so they make em bigger...so its not the stupidity of the men, its the one of the women...if you want to be something else that people like you its youre failure and the failure of the society...its the same with the men...

its unbelievable that men are under a real pressure since theyre childhood huh? as a man society tells you how you should be, you mustnt cry, you mustnt show emotions, you have to protect women, you have to be the guard, you have to have a large penis to be a real man...

it may sound stupid but for all these problems in communication and all these roles society put you into youre the executing force yourself...

so if you have a problem with it, its our ALL failure...

so! now ill go to sleep

found this thread through the 'male enhancement' thread, and thought it deserved a bump. too funny.

Back