Ideal Small Gym Bag

ian

I want to buy a small gym bag, with enough space for food, a shake and my belt. Any ideas where I can buy one in the UK or online???

Im getting sick of carrying a massive empty one to the gym and back!!!

BTW its gota be super cool!!!

And before I get moaned at for where iv posted this ask... theres no gym bag forum to put it on ;)

Gutted, it looks good, but itl cost me another £20 and 12 weeks to get it to the UK.???

Nice one for tryin tho. ;)

Anyone else???

If you want I dont mind buying it for you and shipping it.. I have mailed stuff to the uk alot faster then 12 weeks.... Up to you
Chris

Cost me 6 US Dollars + price of bag to ship it to my house then prolly like 15.00 to ship to you through USPS

And nice guy of the year award goes to..........

Nice one mate, but wouldnt do that to you.
Itd probably get super complicated to, nice one for the offer tho!!!

Il keep looking for a UK one and if not il move abroad

...i don't think that even a CHAV would wear a belt in the gym;- unless Burberry brought one out! (or Carlsberg - then it would probably be the best belt in the world)
tounge.gif

No-one ever heard of a weight lifting belt???

Anyway back to the point, any ideas where I can buy one in the UK or online???

No-one ever heard of a weight lifting belt??? Mmm aren't they what "Pro's" use to hold their guts-in...

Belts are out - core trainin's in.

And not wanting to state the obvious - unless you live in Boscastle - your highstreet will sell bags thru' Argos/Index/JJB et al.

Are you sure it's a belt & not a set of Blinkers
:confused:

1st off, 90% of anyone going the gym uses a belt.
Do you not do deadlifts or squats??? Or do you just go super light.

2nd off, I dont wana big nike bag or sumthing like id get in argos.

And third and finally dispite u obviously being 'hilarious', if you aint got nout constructive to say dont take the piss!!!

Back