Bodysolid WRP78

Aaron_F

Does anyone have any experience with this rack

I am potentiallly moving in a few months and will be looking at setting up a home gym once I become more settled. I know its no the strongest rack on the planet, but I have been training on some pretty shoddy gear over the years and they have stood up to everything that I can throw at it. I dont drop weigthts, I dont slam them down or anything like that so thats the least of my worries.

WPR78_700x700.jpg

I think that its relatively small, but as I am the only one training, adn all I really do is squat/bench/deadlift, the depth of it is not an issue. The pins are nicer than the more expensive bodystrength model, (htey use the pin adjustable bars, and there is just a lack of adjustability with them.

Any reviews or anything floating around, I have done a websearch and it looks pretty reasonable so far.

I only know the NZ price, I dont think I remember seeing the American price but that should be found with a quick web google

that's the power rack i currently have at my house, minus the lat pulldown attachment. it's worked out fine for me. i've done dips in the middle supported by the horizontal bars w/ over 300 pounds (including my bodyweight) and no hint of it being unstable.

Ta

I have talked to a few others with this rack too, and they seem utterly happy with it. A little narrow in depth maybe, but workable.

I will be going up to some big weights in it, but I think that if I am gentle I will keep it alive for a fair while. I havent managed to break a rack yet, but I have bent OL bars..

Back