Ephedrine and BPH

GJM

Hi
I was wondering how many people here have experienced any symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia from using ephedrine? If so, what dosage were you on and how long were you on it before the symptoms started? Did they go away after you stopped using ephedrine? Where you on anything else that could have contributed to the BPH?

For more info see This

For more info on the symptoms of BPH see This

Thanks for any replies.

I was using 75 mg per day and it took about two months for the symptoms to get really serious.

Symptoms got better but didn't go away completely after discontinuing it.

No, never use anything else before that that could have contributed to it.

like restless, I took 75mg a day for two months, followed by a 2 month break and then 75mg a day for another two months. (Info on the stack I took here )

I developed severe symptoms during my second cycle, which ended in having to be catherised in the emergency room because of acute urinary retention.

two years later and the problems are still there. nowhere near as bad as that first episode but still there. from what I can gather, the side effects are more or less permanent and although they get better when you stop taking ephedrine they never go away.
I don't want to frighten you. I know *plenty* of people who have taken epehdrine and continue to take it without any problems whatsoever. given my experience though, I'll never touch the stuff again.

Back