Need help

HST4lyf

i've been using HST for about two cycles now and i have to admit, the results are impressive.

The main problem that I have is not so much with HST but with training in general. I have been training for about a year now ( including pre HST training ) and my results have been slow - after going through the forum I have come to realize that this is due to my nutrition. But the one thing that has bothered me the most is the fact that over the months the right side of my body has developed a bit more rapidly than my left side - in particular my right arm,pec and deltiod. The development has been mostly in power but also in size. ( try to imagine your right arm being twice as strong as your left arm ). This has plagued me throughout my life in the gym and it significantly affects my form as i perform exercises.

So i was just wondering if you guys wouldn't mind giving me some advice on how to bring my 'left' up to par with my 'right' because its holding back my progress in the gym. Thanks in advance.

ps. The new look of the forum is real COOL

Try working with dumbbells rather than barbells - that way your weak side can't cheat and let your strong side take all the weight and do most of the work. Pay attention to keeping good form. Where possible, work your weaker side first, and then don't do any more than that on your stronger side.

I've got a similar problem. I try to carry things (shopping, luggage, laundry, etc) with my left arm instead of my right, and for that extra bit of work I try to use only my left arm to change the weights at the gym. I couldn't say if it works, but at least it amuses me.

Back