am pm workouts

Nemesis7884

that new forum look/skin is really confusing...anyway...

i am planning about buying some home equipment to set up a am / pm workout schedule...

in the hst faq blade recommends to pop up volume in such a plan (makes sense) and to train fullbody twice (makes even more sense) but then he claims, to splitt the am pm workout into a upper/lower 1/2 splitt when the loads get heavier as to "have more volume per bodypart"

that doesn't make sense to me...1. you don't have more volume - volume per day stays the same 2. but you have less volume...

so don't see a point for that?!?

anyway, i am looking for any suggestions / advices / recommendations from people who allready did a am / pm schedule

(right now i am working out 5-6x full body so im am used to higher frequencies and pretty conditionned)

cheers

Are you bulking or cutting right now? I loved AM/PM splits, though I prefer to break it up into a push/pull type split personally... the only problem is it made me constantly hungry and was really bad at that time because I was trying to bulk. If you gain weight easily though, it may be different for you.

well, when i start i am probably maintaining++ (slightly gaining with 300+ or so)

i usually gain and loose weight very fast...

why push and pull? if you train full body twice you get in more frequency with the same volume...should be better in terms of fatigue...

Back