Driver Availability

Because a sub-standard manufacturer tried to push sub-standard powder on Bryan, and Bryan wouldn't push it on the public.

Instead, Bryan took the finanical hit of losing his deposit and losing the sales because he refused the bad stuff.

I don't know where things stand for the next shipment. . . he had to find another source and scrape together the capital to try again. Bryan? Any good word on new supply?

Wow, that's great, I really appreciate Bryan ensuring that his product is up to standard. Especially with taking a financial hit like that, I really respect that.
thumbs-up.gif

I'd also like to get details on whether or not you found a reliable alternate supplier.

He guys, thank you for your support. I have taken quite a hit over this and ultimately ended up having to borrow more money to pay the payments on the previous loan.
crazy.gif
dozingoff.gif

But never fear, our new bottler is top notch. They have demonstrated to me the same high standards as I have. Driver is in production as we speak and should be back on shelves next week.

Your support through this "learning experience" has made all the difference. You have helped me keep the faith that people really do care what's in their supplements, and who make them.

Thank you.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ April 15 2003,5:58)]But never fear, our new bottler is top notch. They have demonstrated to me the same high standards as I have. Driver is in production as we speak and should be back on shelves next week.

Great news Bryan.

What about Primer?

I'm Italian, where can I buy HSN products when they will be available again? I guess that ordering on the HSN web page would be a lot expensive for me isnt it?

About time! Thanks bryan for all the dedication you put into us. Hehe I have been putting myself back on ordering protein just so I can wait and try out some p/d.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jon Stark @ April 15 2003,6:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ April 15 2003,5:58)]But never fear, our new bottler is top notch. They have demonstrated to me the same high standards as I have. Driver is in production as we speak and should be back on shelves next week.
Great news Bryan.
What about Primer?
I've got 20 bottles of Primer left. I'll take $5 bucks off a bottle if you guys want some. Just put your forum name in the special instructions box.
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (boggy @ April 24 2003,4:32)]I'm Italian, where can I buy HSN products when they will be available again? I guess that ordering on the HSN web page would be a lot expensive for me isnt it?
Olympian's News has asked to be our exclusive Italian importer. They should have it in stock as soon as it becomes available in the States.
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (tai4ji2x @ April 24 2003,5:51)]can i ask how far off the vanilla versions are now? :D
Soon! The thing is, I've got a couple great MRPs ready to go. They are essentially MRP versions of Primer and Driver ("PLUS" series). With what limited resources I have to work with, I thought I would try to bring out the MRPs before the vanilla, but of course, I want to bring the vanilla out ASAP. Obviously if I had my choice I would just bring out all the flavors you guys wanted all at once. But I think you will really like the MRPs... There won't be anything like the Drive+!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ April 24 2003,11:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (boggy @ April 24 2003,4:32)]I'm Italian, where can I buy HSN products when they will be available again? I guess that ordering on the HSN web page would be a lot expensive for me isnt it?
Olympian's News has asked to be our exclusive Italian importer. They should have it in stock as soon as it becomes available in the States.
thumbs-up.gif
how about the UK? i would support the cause if possible!!!!
i would rather spend the money on something true to the label and honest.
i at least want to try it!!!
are there any uk suppliers?

Fine! Wait until I go home from college to release the drive+...would've been so convenient for pre-bed college snack :)

-Calkid

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stevie @ April 25 2003,2:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ April 24 2003,11:32)]
[b said:
thumbs-up.gif
how about the UK? i would support the cause if possible!!!!
i would rather spend the money on something true to the label and honest.
i at least want to try it!!!
are there any uk suppliers?
I'm actually looking for distributors now. If you know of any good ones in your area or country, just let me know and we will contact them. Either way, we will find one for the UK soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jdonahue @ April 26 2003,6:09)]Bryan,
When do you expect to have the MRP's available?
Well, it depends on how well Primer and Driver do. I'm hoping to have them available this year of course, but I don't know exactly when I will have the resources to do it.

I'm also not sure whether to use packets or bottles. Packets are more convenient, but you usually don't get as many per box. Any opinions?

Back