post protein shake

llb4

immediately following my workout i'm presently taking a creatine/glycogen loader followed with a protein shake 30 mins later. the company i use says this should be the sequence but articles and research i've seen say protein first may be more important. i'm considering using your primer and driver but you state that driver be consumed asap post workout. i'm really happy with this loader product but also want the best protein and application process available. so, if i decide to use driver when would i take it? if first, how long after to consume the loader? also can it be after loader? please help me decide.
thank you
llb4

take primer bfore training primer again mixed with your loader right after and driver 1 hour later (you can replace driver with solid meal if it suits better your habits).

As boggy said, you can take Primer both before and after, but don't miss the pre-workout dose. Its very important, probably more so than the post workout drink. If you use Driver, take it immediately after your workout. You can take anything you want with it. If you are taking creatine, keep in mind it should be taken before your workout.

Back