M1T

bump

i just read about it and i trust people's opinions on this board more than other boards ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Insane_Man @ Jan. 27 2004,8:39)]Any scientific opinions on it?
I've read quite a bit about it lately after asking about here, as a matter of fact. I'd reccomend staying away from it. No ard science exists concerning its use. Lots of people have reported good gains. Some have also reported side effects that can get pretty severe, including gyno which is odd since 1T doesn't convert to estrogen. Quite a few reports of that though, and while we can't honestly tell what else these people were using if anything, and assuming they're telling the truth, I'd take that as a warning to stay away.

If you're going to use a steroid, use one that's been researched and has a known profile for effects, side effects and safety, like DBol or Decca.

There was a thread here named "Methyl 1 Test" that got a lot more responses than the one I started (this thread).

Well ... i'm about to finish my M1T cycle in 2 days. I was just using it for 2 weeks during my last week of 10's and first week of 5's, just as the HST FAQ suggests.

I don't know my overall gains from the M1T alone, but from this HST cycle so far i've gained 15lbs. I'm 18, this is my first HST cycle and also my first time bulking, so that could be a big reason.

It makes a couple things suck b/c i don't know whether i'm doing so well because of the extra calories, HST, or the M1T/4-AD stack. Oh well ... i like HST anyways. I like training this way so i'm going to stick with it.

thanks for the link insane man, i didn't see that thread. does anyone have any opinions on the safety of m1t? my only experience w/ ph's or aas was a 2 week cycle of transdermal 1-test/4ad last summer and i experienced a crazy amount of gains in those two weeks. i gained more in those two weeks then probably the last year before it. i hate dealing with the transdermals though and am thinking of doing a 2 week cycle of m1t before summer at maintenance calories to hopefully gain a little lbm and lose a little fat. im thinking of doing 10 mg per day but not sure if i should split the doses up or not or whether it should be taken with food or not. any thoughts?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 17 2004,12:47)]I'm 18, this is my first HST cycle and also my first time bulking, so that could be a big reason.
At this age you probably shouldn't be using steroids or prohormones. They're not hysterically bad like many think, but if you're not yet fully developed/matured physically they can screw with your future development.

I realize that. It was a choice i made just because it was legal and i heard it was pretty much a steroid, i couldn't pass up on an opportunity to legally try them. I only did a 2 week cycle though, and although i'm not at my natural peak or anything, i have 4 years of training under my belt. Since Freshman year. Lol.

I guess since it was my first HST cycle i wanted to go all out. Bulked for the first time, AAS/PH for the first time, and of course HST for the first time. So far things are going great.

And BTW, with the M1T/4-AD stack i had no side effects. I may have had lethargy but i'm not sure if it's that or because i was just staying out alot and doing alot of work in the backyard ... besides that though there was no acne, testicular atrophy, or anything else.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 18 2004,2:04)]And BTW, with the M1T/4-AD stack i had no side effects. I may have had lethargy but i'm not sure if it's that or because i was just staying out alot and doing alot of work in the backyard ... besides that though there was no acne, testicular atrophy, or anything else.
I'm glad to hear that, I've heard that is an effective stack. I was thinking of trying M1T myself but ever since I've heard of gyno complaints I've put the idea on the back burner.

Yeah i've had no side effects. I was doing 20mg a day w/ 600mg 4-ad daily, split up half in the morning, half at night.

I have heard of some people having very bad blood pressure, acne, or any other side effects. I havn't heard much about gyno though. I've also heard many people who have no side effects, like myself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 17 2004,12:47)]Well ... i'm about to finish my M1T cycle in 2 days. I was just using it for 2 weeks during my last week of 10's and first week of 5's, just as the HST FAQ suggests.

I don't know my overall gains from the M1T alone, but from this HST cycle so far i've gained 15lbs. I'm 18, this is my first HST cycle and also my first time bulking, so that could be a big reason.
This is the most disturbing post I've ever read on HST. And that includes the penis enlargement stuff.

I doubt the HST AAS FAQ was written with 18 year olds in mind.

Sorry to sound like a broken record. I'm sure you've heard about premature closure of growth plates (and just because you are 18 does not necessarily mean you are done growing). I've seen some things about steroids screwing up neurological development as well (http://www.nupr.neu.edu/11-03/steroids.html).

Do what you want. You will anyway no matter what anyone says. But I just don't want anyone to happen across the board and read your account and not see someone stepping up and at least trying to tell you that you are way too young to be using steroids. (Not to mention it's stories like this that give ammo to those who would ban the use of PHs and steroids to everyone.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jon Stark @ April 19 2004,12:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 17 2004,12:47)]Well ... i'm about to finish my M1T cycle in 2 days. I was just using it for 2 weeks during my last week of 10's and first week of 5's, just as the HST FAQ suggests.
This is the most disturbing post I've ever read on HST. And that includes the penis enlargement stuff.
I doubt the HST AAS FAQ was written with 18 year olds in mind.
Sorry to sound like a broken record. I'm sure you've heard about premature closure of growth plates (and just because you are 18 does not necessarily mean you are done growing). I've seen some things about steroids screwing up neurological development as well (http://www.nupr.neu.edu/11-03/steroids.html).
Do what you want. You will anyway no matter what anyone says. But I just don't want anyone to happen across the board and read your account and not see someone stepping up and at least trying to tell you that you are way too young to be using steroids. (Not to mention it's stories like this that give ammo to those who would ban the use of PHs and steroids to everyone.)
I don't know what to say. I did it for 2 weeks and will do it for another 2 weeks during my next HST cycle and that's it. I just wanted to try it once while it was legal. And that's how much 1 bottle gave me. I'm not going to defend myself, it's everyone to their own decision, and mine was just to try once for a short period.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Insane_Man @ April 19 2004,12:39)]I'm just curious, what are you guys doing for post-cycle?
From what I've read most people use Nolva or 6 Oxo for post cycle therapy after a cycle of M1T. I wouldn't use 6 Oxo myself, because I once did a cycle of 1AD and it wasn't until post cycle, when I started taking the 6 Oxo that I started to feel off. Lethargic and itchy nipples specifically. Once I ditched the 6 Oxo I was fine. Weird, but that's what happened. Reactions to 1 test seem to be very variable, in methylated as well as other forms.

Nolva. I read up on all of it before i bought and decided to try the cycle and everyone said Nolva is the only way to go. They said 6 Oxo is much to weak for an M1T cycle.

is pct really necessary after only a 2 week cycle? if you haven't gone past that ~14 day mark you won't be completely shut down and especially since this is an oral steroid there will be periods in the day when it's out of your system and your body will have to produce some test. bill roberts talks about how important night time is to have at least a few hours when it's out of your system so your body will have to produce a little on its own. am i wrong with my thinking?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ejones @ April 19 2004,4:56)]is pct really necessary after only a 2 week cycle? if you haven't gone past that ~14 day mark you won't be completely shut down and especially since this is an oral steroid there will be periods in the day when it's out of your system and your body will have to produce some test.
You're not necessarily wrong in your thinking, but from everything I've read and heard this can be some pretty rough stuff to be on. Better to use PCT no matter what, just to be sure in my opinion, even though it might not be totally necessary. Besides, Nolva isn't expensive so you've got nothing to lose but 20 or 30 bucks US.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 19 2004,7:28)]I'm not going to defend myself, it's everyone to their own decision, and mine was just to try once for a short period.
But you do realise that some of the side effects can be of permanent nature for a teenager like you?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (restless @ April 24 2004,7:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Lance @ April 19 2004,7:28)]I'm not going to defend myself, it's everyone to their own decision, and mine was just to try once for a short period.
But you do realise that some of the side effects can be of permanent nature for a teenager like you?
Exactly. It's a not a criticism of you for using the stuff in general, I think people are way too hysterical about these things and that they can be used safely. Thing is at your age is when they do have the potential to cause serious side effects even with what one would consider proper use. As someone who is a bit older I'll tell you that even though I got through my youthful messing around with drugs of all types with no ill effects, I'd still change most of those decisions if I had the chance now. In retrospect the risks were not worth the rewards, even in the short term. And I sure as hell didn't have the perspective I needed back then to make good decisions most of the time.

Just food for thought. You've got boat loads of natural testosterone in your system right now. With proper eating and training you should be getting great results naturally.

I hear you guys. And truthfully, i'd like to just not do it again. I tried it for the 2 weeks, but i'm not mentally addicted to the 'edge' i had or anything. I'm assuming it's because i never actually got really strong, i was just using my predetermined sub-max weights. I can drop what i have left (one more 2 week cycle) in a heartbeat, but i can't waste it. It costs money, ya know. =)

Maybe i could just give it to someone but i'm afraid they'll have no idea what they're getting into and i don't want to be passing around dangerous things.

As of right now i'm just going to do it one more time to finish off what i have during my next HST cycle and then drop it.

Back