ECA VS Fat burners

S_F_H

how would you compare ECAs stack and fat burners (lipo 6, san tight,etc..) would you say those are the same?? if not, which one would you advocate,etc..

S_F_H

Although Bryan in the FAQ E-book mentions this, there is a little extra, I just thought it may interest you!

but from what i've read.. i'd have to make my custom stack..?? like buying pure ephedra + caffeine powder and some aspirins..??

what's the deal with these fatburners.. I have heard and read that they are a bunch of b.s. and have little or no effect on accelerated fat loss and they are just a waste of your hard earned money$$$

[b said:
Quote[/b] (S_F_H @ Nov. 22 2005,2:58)]but from what i've read.. i'd have to make my custom stack..??  like buying pure ephedra + caffeine powder and some aspirins..??
you can skip aspirin unless very obese

[b said:
Quote[/b] (colby2152 @ Nov. 22 2005,5:11)]what's the deal with these fatburners.. I have heard and read that they are a bunch of b.s. and have little or no effect on accelerated fat loss and they are just a waste of your hard earned money$$$
depends

so then I'd have to buy ephedrine + caffeine and mix them into some liquid? like 1 tsp of each into a cup of water (??) :confused:
thx all

so there are some "EC" tablets already out... and by healthy you mean no anterior health problem such as heart/kidney/etc disease..?

Back