Questions about tamoxifen/Nolvadex™

ajntorinj

I've decided to try a two-week cycle with 4Derm, and I want to use tamoxifen for PCT. I've used google to find sites that will sell it without a prescription, and the prices vary. I'd like to know what the group considers to be a good price.
Also, I've heard one should start taking 20mg halfway through the second week, and I've also heard one should start at 40mg the day after the last application of PH, and then taper off to 10mg at the end of the two-week off phase. Can anyone comment or offer a recommendation? Thanks.

You shouldn't use the nolvadex during the cycle unless you feel symptoms of gyno. 20-30 bucks is the norm for what I've bought in the past, depending on availability and the form of it, liquid vs pills. As far as the "two week off phase" I don't know what you mean. A good rule of thumb is that PCT should last as long as the cycle. A two week cycle of 4Derm probably ain't gonna do much, I'd take it longer if possible.

for my first ph cycle (just finished - 2 week on/2 weeks off // 2 weeks on/4 weeks off

i jused 40mg nolvadex/day for week 1+2
and 20mg for week 3+4

price where I buy is 30x20mg for 20 $...think thats quite cheap...im not sure if im allowed to tell you the store...but its on the internet

Be aware some steriod sites are rip off sites and will take your money and you get zilch
sad.gif

Only use a well recommended site.

<Sorry about not following board rules. I've been here long enough to know them.> Thanks for all the replies. I think I'll bump up the cycle length to four weeks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ajntorinj @ June 05 2004,5:03)]Perhaps someone could email me privately with the name of a retailer that is both reliable and inexpensive? My email is ajntorinj at yahoo.com. Thanks for all the replies. I think I'll bump up the cycle length to four weeks.
By doing this not only are you breaking the board rules but you're asking to be scammed.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ajntorinj @ June 05 2004,10:03)]Perhaps someone could email me privately with the name of a retailer that is both reliable and inexpensive? My email is ajntorinj at yahoo.com. Thanks for all the replies. I think I'll bump up the cycle length to four weeks.
Nope, no one will. One, it's against the board rules. Two, as was pointed out you're asking to be ripped off. There are plenty of message boards out there devoted specifically to steroids and prohormones. Try www.anabolicminds.com. It's a decent forum with some good info, but do a lot of reading before you take anything.

Special warning: If you're under 23 years of age or so, stay away from steroids and prohormones completely. They're no where near as dangerous as many think, but they can have some severe side effects, especially if you're not fully grown already.

Back