6-oxo, DHEA, Tribulus Terrestris srack

Jazzer

Hi,
I read somewhere about a 6-oxo, DHEA & Tribulus Terrestris stack that gave quite good gains and some fat loss. Has anyone got any experience with this or any equivelants please? I'm looking for a legal booster that gives the best bang for buck.
TIA,
J
smile.gif

Thanks Sci, I know nothing will touch the real deal but I'm not ready for that at the moment I feel.
J
smile.gif

Got you, thanks guys. Its a shame there is no 'halfway house' for cowards like me, lol. I did look at M1T a while back but decided against it after something I read here. I think the word that tipped it for me was 'poison'.
Cheers,
J
smile.gif

Superdrol if you can get it on your side of the pond, it's still available in the uk under a new name. Thats the strongest legal sup available that I know of.

<div>
(Morgoth the Dark Enemy @ Apr. 27 2007,07:28)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Then again, Superdrol is not a supplement at all, but a designer steroid sold through a loophole. The OP seems to be quite leery of using proper Vitamin S.</div>

Yes, I suppose I am. I'm 37 now and I've been pretty horrible to my body over the years in one way and another so I just want to be nice to it for a while
smile.gif

I'm sure I will look to more 'efficient' means of adding muscle one day.
J
smile.gif

Stupid question to the OP-why are you considering this T-boosting crap?IMHO, the things are like this-get everything in order(diet, training, rest, actually get to know your stuff), grow to something respectable(maybe you are, no disrespect intended here) and decide from there:either:

a)I`m a masochist(some of us are, mostly due to the extreme pain in the ass getting pharmaceuticals would be and really not caring enough about them) and I`m gonna stay natural and do everything I can with my less than optimal God-given system(more complex diet schemes, tweaking all aspects of training etc.)-this path can be quite pleasing really, but it depends on the one walking it.

b)Screw it, I`m going to do gear-which is again OK, but do it in an educated fashion. There`s a lot of reading involved...more than you usually have to read about dieting and training. It`s a tad more technical. And it`s not a very precise science, you`ll have to ascertain a lot of stuff by yourself. What it brings is the huge advantage of giving the finger to most of the things that screw up muscle-building endeavours:less than optimal partitioning, poor recovery, limited elevation of protein synthesis etc. If done properly, it`s safe. It`s a matter of choice, really.

The OTC stuff is crap, and isn`t going to do much(6-OXO works, mind you, it`s a mildly good anti-estrogen, I just don`t think it`ll do all that much to you).

Fair question. No offense at all taken.
For a long time I lived a pretty unhealthy lifestyle although I have trained for years with pretty crappy results (not surprising really). The training part is sorted by HST I reckon. I've been using that for a while now with much better results than anything previous. The diet is getting there with my major vice that was stopping me gain (alcohol - lots of) pretty much gone.
So I've been cutting for a while, lost 14 pounds or so but am still probably in the mid 20% BF range at 188 pounds. I'm 5'9 smallish build but look like I lift (I reckon) apart from a nearly gone gut. Arms were 16&quot; last time I looked.
Something caught my eye on another forum about this stack and I just thought it would be great to finish this cut quicker and maybe add a pound or 2 of LBM on the way.
Sorry for the life story.
J
smile.gif

Back