Advanced Muscle Science

dkm1987

Has anyone had any experience with Advanced Muscle Science. Supposedly they are using DHEA derivatives to produce legal pro-hormones, not sure how they are getting around FDA but......................

Their 4AD like product

Diandrone Ethyl Ester 150mg
1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione 3mg

And their 1 AD like product

1-Androstene-3b-ol, 17-one 100mg

Xarhx anyone else have any thoughts?

<div>
(quadancer @ Mar. 02 2007,22:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">All I know is they're not the only ones. I'm skeptical.</div>
Me too, very skeptical but I do know that when I was talking to someone (an attorney) a while ago they mentioned there was a large loophole in the new legislation banning prohormones so maybe ?

I've keyworded in things like &quot;Propadrol reviews&quot; and found sites where they will review supplements and things, but the case with these new designer drugs is that there aren't any. And of course any site that sells them has numerous &quot;testimonials&quot; or &quot;posts&quot; elucidating the awesome benefits of using said drug.
Two reasons I didn't consider trying Propadrol. No, three. The guys at our supp store sell it, but nobody's tried it. (because it's so good?) They say it's just one molecule away from being test. Uhuh. I can't find any quasi-reliable threads on it on the net with real BB testimonials. And it's expensive.
I guess a fourth is that there are a lot of other ones that you can find a lot of negative feedback on since the ban. I think the ban is causing a lot of people to waste money and put a lot of useless unknown stuff in their systems, when we had several real guns to shoot that did work fairly well.
All in all, there never will be anything like AA's, no matter the claims. If one does come out that's great, the cry &quot;wolf&quot; resounds in our ears.

I think these can be made because a loophole exists in American legislation(one that will soon be closed, as far as I understand). And a molecule away from test means nothing, heck, it may as well be another molecule away from estrogen, for example. Not to mention that it really depends how effective conversion is etc.

Back