Advantra Z, What is it?

Nethernik

A very strange subject started to write in my Italian forum: I translate his bad Italian because I don't understand how much he's crazy, he's responding to the transaltion of Bryan and Lyle Faq on dieting.

"but the practice and intervention on human metabolism is different from the generic notions that you correctly appoint are the bases of dieting....than everyone has his scientific knowledge and the understing to apply it in the better ways.....and if we have the results on the international stages, we have to see the same results on normal people, where the tecniques resererved to agonist bodybuilders give bigger results (How much are you crazy!! Nethernik)....here we doesn't talk about fantasies but evidence...for example....all bodybuilders use synephrine....It isn't good...and exist only a type of synephrine - the "advantra Z" purified that does work and its "ooctopamina"- three receptor optimizer metabolic - that works only on a particular type of receptors in the abs and in the lower back excluding the 1 and two receptors, the lasts also presents in the heart and polmonar muscles
ps The studies are in the laboratories.......then when they will be ready they will be published"

Ok how many falsity are there in this thougtless words? I would like to hear if this study are just an invention because I asked him to let me have them! Does that receptors exist? thanx

Back