anti-e which was the best?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

hey guys

some of you have allready done some ph cycles...

which anti aromatase you've used was the best?

which serm youve used was the best?

do you think low doses (300-400mg) of 4ad on a just 2 week cycle make an anti aromatase necessary?

please make recommendations about products you think are best (please just people who've used more then just 6-oxo)
and dont hesitate to recommend some that are not available over the counter...i can get everything ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Feb. 13 2004,11:00)]hey guys
some of you have allready done some ph cycles...
which anti aromatase you've used was the best?
which serm youve used was the best?
do you think low doses (300-400mg) of 4ad on a just 2 week cycle make an anti aromatase necessary?
please make recommendations about products you think are best (please just people who've used more then just 6-oxo)
and dont hesitate to recommend some that are not available over the counter...i can get everything ;)
What are your concerns?

Are you concerned about gynecomasty, water bloat or both?

both and everything ...but ive got nolvadex for gyn reasons...

besides that money is also a question so maybe Ill give nolva allone a try, its very cheap... i dont like to homebrew...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wolge @ Feb. 15 2004,12:29)]both and everything ...but ive got nolvadex for gyn reasons...
besides that money is also a question so maybe Ill give nolva allone a try, its very cheap... i dont like to homebrew...

Nolva should do the trick, but I honestly couldn't make up my mind if it does help or not with water retention. A friend of mine had some visible reduction in bloat with the introduction of nolva in a cycle, but I'm not sure it wasñ't a coincidence.

You shouldn't really need anything else. You could get a transdermal preparation of formestane, but nolva is enough.

ok...so Im gonna use nolva...at least its very cheap :-)...maybe (because of the 4ad) I will use also an anti-aromatase on a low dossage...

Back