Anybody knows about this PH?

AdamCJX

I'm thinking of using PHs. I have used Pinnacle 100 poppers and Dermadrol when I was still living in the US on my collage days(I'm 29 now). But now back in europe you can't find as much variety as in the US because they are banned here. The only one Icould find is called Extrem Mass-builder and has the following composition per tablet:

4-anrostene-3,17 diol...300mg
GIDIA Piperine; LYSOPHOSPHATTID cholone......195mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid...90mg
Fenugreek...300mg

Have anybody ever heard of this Product? Can anybody tell me anything about it by the ingredients?
Should I take one tablet a day or only on workout days?

Thanks.

You can still find PH's in the EU, probably not for much longer but you still can.

About that product, oral 4-ad is not cost effective at all so unless you can actually aford taking a bottle of it every few days I wouldn't bother. One pill a day will most likely do nothing.

Persuant to restless' post, you might be better off looking for a doctor who will supervise and administer a regime of injectable supplements. This would be the most cost effective if you look at it in terms of gains per unit dollar.

Shop around and see. You'd be surprise how many doctors will readily prescribe the muscle magic simply due complains of lagging libido :D

Godspeed, and happy HSTing :)

Back