bulking and cutting phases ratio

naz

I'm planing on going on mini bulking and cutting phases on my HST cycles. I'm about 200lbs @15%BF currently and am looking to cut to maybe 12% on my current cycle...i would think reducing calories 500cals/day would do the trick plus cardio of course. I'm thinking of 1 cycle being able to shed down to 12%..is this doable? I'm thinking drop 3%BF in 6 weeks. After that i'm looking to bulk up 500cals/day surpuls for 2 cycles at which point i think i will end up at 15%BF again. then i cut again then repaeat. I'll do it steadily dropping or adding 500cals/week between phases. Does this sound ok?
It's basically bulk for 2 cycles to 15%BF then cut 1 cycle to 12%BF then repeat. What do you guys think? Mini bulking and cutting phases...i don;t really like bulkin or cutting too long tbh.
tounge.gif

Disliking bulking or cutting for too long is one thing, but what is the reasoning for cutting the cycles short. Do you really think that the extra 2 weeks would be so unproductive?

I too have a current plan of losing BF and adding LBM. Instead of playing the bulking/cutting came, which I see as counter productive, why not implement a long term goal of body recompisitioning?

Eat clean (but excessivily) and do your cardio + HST routine. See what I'm saying? Dont cut by forcing a calorie deficient diet upon yourself, instead use the cardio to cut.

I'll explain in another thread which I was going to post anyway. Maybe you can chime in and give me some input of your own.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (baby a @ Aug. 11 2004,9:34)]Disliking bulking or cutting for too long is one thing, but what is the reasoning for cutting the cycles short. Do you really think that the extra 2 weeks would be so unproductive?
pls clearify are you saying my cutting or bulkin phases are too short or are you referring to my HST cycles. If it's the cycles you're talking about then the answer is i don't often do 15s. I only do them every so often when i'm feeling an injury might pop up if i don't.

Back