E/C/A

Thiger

Hi. I have just started my first cycle with the HST-princip. Since I want to lose some fat I bought "Herbal ThermoStack E/C/A.
Now I need some adviscs on how to take them to get the best result along with HST.
Maby someone have tryed out the combination allready and want to share their experiences with me!

Thanks // Thiger

Hi,

If I'm not mistaken, the ones you, söta bror, can buy legally will help you lots - by slimming your wallet. My advice would be to just stay away from it unless your laws have been changed the last couple of years. I don't do much shopping in Svinesund anymore as I've relocated to Brisbane...

Might be able to give some more info if you write down exactly what the bottle says.

Tjena Lars.

The label says bla bla bla, "For those of you who want all the termogenic-enhancing properies of the coctail without the ephendrine, coffee or aspirin, now there's all neutral, safe, easy-to-use Herbal. Bla bla bla "contains proven doses of the original stack in the hottest new herbs: citrus aurantium, guarana and white willow bark" Bla bla bla!

Bitter orange (fruit) 200mg (standardized for 4% synephrine).

Guarana (nut) 400mg (standardized for 22% caffeine).

White Willow (bark) 600mg (standardized for 10% salicin).

I can't get enything out of that! :)
What do you say? (Helt OK eller bara båg?)

So Brisbane! While looking out over our, (NOT prosperous) landscape. I would gladly follow your exampel! :)

Skål // Thiger

Dear Thiger,

Any herbal thermogenic must provide the following:

Per serving:
Ephedrine 20mg
Caffeine 200mg

The rule of thumb is a 1:10 ratio of ephedrine to caffeine. Anything less will not work, and anything too much could prove fatal. Taking the above serving three times a day is quite safe, since the maximum safe dosage for ephedrine in a child is 100-120mg. As for caffeine, 600mg a day is eventually, well-tolerated.

Original studies done on the EC stack had subjects taking 20mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine prior to breakfast, lunch and dinner. To the best of my recollection, side-effects disappeared by the fourth week while the thermogenic effect exceeded fifty weeks and did not appear to down-regulate. In other words, there is no need to cycle the EC stack. To avoid the jitters associated with starting EC supplementation, take it in smaller doses whilst still maintaing the 1E:10C ratio.

Ephedrine is known to cause appetite suppression. This effect wears off though, over time but is helpful for those wishing to cut food intake.

The EC stack is used to fix an adrenal defect and works almost miraculously if one is adrenal insufficient. In instances where obesity is not due to adrenal insufficiency, the EC stack will have less than dramatic effects (and at best, indirect), if at all.

Godspeed, and happy HSTing :)

Thiger,

As I was afraid, your "ECA" stack probably won't do too much. What I suggest you do is check the EU rules to see if you can import ephedrine for your own use from another EU country.

In Norway you're allowed to import up to three months use as long as the item is not considered a drug and the country of origin is within EU.

What you need to clarify with customs is what rules apply to Ephedrine HCL and pseudo-ephedrine. If you can import HCL (the best, hands down) then you should check with some Spanish pharmacies to see if they do mail order. Pseudo-ephedrine is available from the UK as "Sudafed".

Good luck and enjoy the winter! I just had a walk in the cool sumer night - 25+ degrees in January isn't too bad
worship.gif

You can buy pure pharmaceutical grade caffeine in your pharmacy for (if I remember correctly) 50-60skr (about $8) - 250 100mg pills, so I wouldn't waste money on the herbal kind.

what EC or ECA stack do people recommend for people living in the states (assuming it's legal in one's state, of course)? probably won't be taking one, but just want to know my options :)

Whatever ECA stack you use, it'll be more effective if you reduce the dosage and take it more frequently. If you take the same daily amount, but take it every two hours, you'll have better effect.

E

Back