Exercises

Quad, I just remember to act like I'm pouring out a jug of water in each hand to involve the medial delts a bit more but I would hardly ever recommend these as most folks will get better shoulder development from presses, upright rows, dips, bench and bent-over rows.

Martin, that Power Clean video is excellent, but it looks a lot less dynamic than what is on exrx.net: Cleans exrx.net

I have been troubled with the correct form of this exercise.
rock.gif

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jan. 16 2008,13:32)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Martin, that Power Clean video is excellent, but it looks a lot less dynamic than what is on exrx.net: Cleans exrx.net

I have been troubled with the correct form of this exercise.
rock.gif
</div>
That's of full blown Olympic clean. Martin's link was a very nice and well illustrated power clean. The difference is that in a power clean you don't do a full front squat when you catch the weight. You are standing more upright when you catch it. I especially liked the close up of her hoo-hah. (Oops! I think I've been spending too much time at T-Nation)

<div>
(EL_VIEJO @ Jan. 16 2008,15:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I especially liked the close up of her hoo-hah.</div>
Yup, mighty fine lookin' hoo-hah...
wink.gif

Back