Foggers Diet ( tips needed)

foggers

Hey people as some of you may know im Foggers and ive been doing hst now for 2 months and just finished my first cycle with some good result :) I am just writing on this page because currently I am looking to bulk up I am 80kg looking to get to 85kg with as little fat as possible. This is my current diet and it has my maintanance calories that I need to stay at 80kg. I just need any comments feedback negative or poitive so i can improve on this as much as possible to make my next hst cycle very productive. With my diet I have a few rules as when it comes to meals things can become a bit hectic especailly in a social environment. I roughly eat 35 meals a week, now I am only human and 4 of those meals I have labelled free choice, not too go overboard but if something comes up like a birthday i can have a cake and not seem like a rude snob for not eating due to my 'diet' here is what a typical day meal can look like for me and please remember this is maintanance and im looking to gain bulk so I need some tips on how I can increase my meals without over doing it and also if my fat/carb/proein ratio is good in terms of hst, please do not hold back:)

8am: a bowl of cereal (50-75g) ( usually high in antioxidents or protein) a cup of low fat milk, 100-140gm of low fat yogurt and a hand full of honey roasted peanuts that i mix into the yogurt i love the taste, I recommend this as a quick snack for those with a sweet tooth.

9-10:30 teaspoon of peanut butter ( I work 60-70 hours a week and when I have no time to prepare food for myself I use this nice little bulking item and yes this is 100% peanuts nothing else)

11-11:30 a yiros which I make 2 differnt one and they are. Chicken yiros 140g grilled chicken 2 whole eggs, 100g pitta bread ( good complex carbs) a slice of tasty cheese lettuce and tomato with a bit of mayo. Fish yiros 150g grilled chicken, 100g pitta bread ( good complex carbs) 2 slices of tasty cheese lettuce and tomato with a bit of mayo

12:30-1: teaspoon of peanut butter

2-2:30 either 300-400g of grilled fish or chicken and 2 fist full servings of salads ( this may include rice, garden, greek, taboli, pasta and bean. I stay away from the mayo salads)

4:30-5pm 2 teaspoons of peanut butter hahaha

6-8:30 this is my busiest time at work and I harldy have anytime to eat but I usually try to eat one piece of fruit, 2 slices of cheese and a table spoon of healthy salad.

9-9:30 I have dinner with my family which is usually meat with vegetables and bread, I only have one slice of bread and its usually if I know im going to workout right after.

10-11pm my hst workout is at this time 3 nights a week

after my workout i have a full glass of skim milk to help right away with protein rebuilding and I also have a hand full of nuts either almonds or peanuts to digest the protein slowly.

Thats pretty much it give or take i would love some advice or just general comments. I dont have protein shakes as I think I get enough protein in my diet but what do you think. any advice to help my HST routine is more then welcome. Thanks in advance, Foggers.

Let me say you eat way cleaner than I :D. To add roughly a lb. a week you need to eat 500 calories above your maintenance levels every day. If you know for a fact that your listed diet is your maintenance, then all you have to do is find a feasible way to add 500 quality kcals to it. I got my surplus calories through drinking more milk. You may consider adding most or all the additional calories post workout and at breakfast since you go to bed soon after your workout. Good Luck

Thanks again Tdawg, Ill probably do that then and in terms of my clean bulk I aim to do as i say but in saying that I am a part owner of a fast food place where I can cook for myself pretty healthy dishes ( which is unlike what I see most of my customers eating :p) and not have to pay for it or waste time preparing all the stuff prior to cooking. If I wasn't eating most of my food from there a clean bulk would be very hard, I guess this is one of the main benefits of working so much. I will probably do what you said, just up my meal in the morning when I burn most of my fuel and nothing is in the tank and Ill probably add another half glass of milk to my post training meal and for the days that I dont train I will just have a glass of milk at night this i hope should give me the most easiest and effective clean bulk possible without consuming too much excess calories throughout the day.

Back