Happy 39th Bryan!

colby2152

Mr. Haycock,

It is my pleasure to be the first to wish you a Happy 39th Birthday! Thank you for all of your work!

-Colby

Well thank you colby.

I think I'll eat some cake...
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Bryan Haycock @ Jun. 23 2008,6:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Well thank you colby.

I think I'll eat some cake...
biggrin.gif
</div>
...and it was my bulking day - I should have eaten some cake with ya!

Only just 39! Oh boy, there's still a whole lifetime left for writing books Bryan! Hope this 40th year is a good 'un for you.

yaaay happy bday bryan, hope ya had an awesome one, and thanks for everything you have done for the bodybuilding world!
biggrin.gif

Happy B -Day Bryan! I can't express enough appreciation for this forum and everything you've shared with us.

If you're ever in LI, New York I'm getting you drunk, no joke!

very happy birthday to you, hope it was fun. thank you for this forum.

Boss! I am terribly late, guess life is taking its toll up here in NZ.

Hope you had a Happy one! Cheers!

Wow, I was just gone for 2 days (and was thinking "heh, what could possibly happen in just 2 days?") and here you go, Bryan gets a year older
biggrin.gif

<div>
(jvroig @ Jun. 25 2008,7:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Wow, I was just gone for 2 days (and was thinking "heh, what could possibly happen in just 2 days?") and here you go, Bryan gets a year older
biggrin.gif
</div>
Well, he is two days older!

<div>
(colby2152 @ Jun. 25 2008,10:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(jvroig @ Jun. 25 2008,7:57)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Wow, I was just gone for 2 days (and was thinking "heh, what could possibly happen in just 2 days?") and here you go, Bryan gets a year older  
biggrin.gif
</div>
Well, he is two days older!</div>
Strange... so am I!
laugh.gif

Back