HOW MUCH of the various so called 'super foods' to naturally boost testosterone?

The problem is, anything that does provide any kind of boost to test levels will have a feedback loop where you will get lowered levels afterwards. Also, higher test levels means higher levels of estrogen no matter what, unless you specifically take an anti-aromitaze to prevent conversion. Clearly you wouldn't want to be taking something like that if you want to be natural.

It is worth noting that most nutritional tactics for increasing testosterone have been either debunked or shown to be only a temporary fix. Also keep in mind that higher test levels has physiological side effects that are not all peaches and roses. Poor cholesterol levels, for example, with an increase in bad and decrease in good. Fluxuations in hormone levels can cause acne, things along those lines. Further, anything that has been "proven" to increase test levels typically will only do so in men who have bottomed out test levels as it is.

There is a reason that guys with low test get on testosterone replacement therapy instead of just taking tons of tribulus, eating spinach and only allowing themselves to achieve an orgasm once every seven days. It's because all those things might have some impact on test levels but it basically amounts to nothing in the grand scheme of things. You're better off just not messing with your natural levels or if you really want to go down that road, just go for broke and get some AAS, since those actually work.

You can try eating the right foods to boost testosterone levels, but I find it never gives you the boost you are looking for. Have you ever tried a natural testosterone booster like in this testofuel review? Doing research, you need to look for the ingredients that are actually proven to boost T levels... Ingredients such as ZMA, Vitamin D3, Fenugreek, etc. I know from personal experience that taking vitamin D3 helps boost my testosterone levels. Plus it puts me in a much happier/ positive mood.

Last edited:
Ingredients such as ZMA, Vitamin D3, Fenugreek, etc.

Hi,
and thanks for the replies! I just noticed one of my mailboxes was offline so just some them. Thx!

Besides the ingredients mentioned above, do you know which other ingredients to look out for in T-boosters?

Cheers :)

tribulus terrestris, ginseng and oyster extract are good ingredients also for boosting testosterone levels.

Back