Jungle Warfare

MoDog

Hey dudes!
Do you know this stuff? http://www.alrindustries.com/jungle_warfare.php
A friend of mine tried it out and reported very good strenght gains. Im somewhat sceptical because of its ingredients which are totally unknown to me. Effects and side effects described by users tend to be little bit roid-alike. What u think?
greetz

Every **** under the sun seems to be roid-alike when it`s launched. That being said, It`s unclear from their marketing blah blah what`s really in there. If I were to be a jackass, I`d say you`ve got ATD(kindof works, dirty some say), nettle root(this is claimed to do something in terms of estrogen antagonism, don`t think it`s been proven to), and two other magical plant extracts.

Of course, everything is not quite that as it`s a proprietary, extremely advanced, performed after sacrificing baby chicken on a moonless night, process, that yields results like nothing ever.

Proprietary...isn't that where they put a few molecules of some anonymous ingredients in a mix and paste a lot of hype over it to sell it?
rock.gif

Somehow I just get sick of seeing that word.

They say that this has the same kind of effects as steroids, and that this is because of their proprietary/synergistic/etc. formula. They don't appear to have any well-designed trials looking at either efficacy or medium-term safety (though they do appear to have given it to enough people to at least know that it's not likely to have too many obvious and immediate negative side-effects).

They're right to say that, because this is herbal, this doesn't mean it can't be powerful and effective. It also doesn't mean it's any safer than roids. Obviously, you also get plenty of herbal treatments that do sweet FA.

If the stuff did appear to work, I'd worry about possible unknown side effects (if it works like roids, wouldn't you expect some side fx?). If it didn't work, I'd wonder why I spent $70 on it. I'm cynical about this type of thing, though...

You said it. If you have something strong enough to affect hormones, you will have sides. And outside of Yohimbe and guarana, I don't know of many BB herbals that work at all. Especially for hormonal response. Remember 'plant sterols'?
I like to google products after they've been out for a while with keywords such as "review" "opinion" "problem" and "hype". You can find out a lot that way.

http://www.supplementcritic.com/reviews/
http://www.discountanabolics.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21
If BB'ers are selling their stuff off on ebay, smell a rat. Why would they get rid of it?

There`s another way to look at this. Expensive and extensive research has gone WRT "interfering with hormones". Steroid research was and still is intense, and they`ve sought to achieve the holy grail of androgens without side-effects for a long time, without luck(some of the PHs were results of this research BTW, and they were simply rediscovered, not invented by Pat Arnold or God knows who for supplement companies).

Now we`ve got on one side serious scientific research, and on the other supplement companies...whose research is almost always ****, no matter what they claim. If there was such a herbal/mineral/fairy-dust based concoction that would provide the ludicrous effects that are generally claimed, would the serious medical industry not have found out about it before Bill Philips, TC and the gang?

thx for your replies. My main concern is more the negative side effects as I'm pretty sure that my friend - who is a relatively experienced lifter- wouldn't talk sh**. He's gonna tell me about his own success or mischief with JF when he'll has been finished his ressources. I'll keep you informed.
wink.gif

you can find a lot of information on products over at anabolicminds.com

That's where I go and search if I have a question on a product.

Back