Just tried Anabolic Primer by HSN. I'm impressed.

beanboy

worship.gif

Bryan et al,

I recieved my first shipment of Anabolic Primer,Driver, creatine(on time), and looked incredulously at the label that instructed me to mix with 4-6oz of water. I had already gotten out my old blender that was used in my previous training to attempt to mix other protein powders that would never have gotten close to liquid form with 4 oz of water.

With much faith in Bryan's science behind his products I decided to follow the directions and attempt to stir it with a spoon!!..........Totaly unheard of in my experience.

It mixed like Koolaid. I cannot believe it's true!! No more clumps to gag down......and probably no digestive issues(read gas) from those clumps. Thank you Bryan

worship.gif

Oh, and the creatine mixed with no granules also. A dose that was closer to the 5 grams than I ever got before I suppose. I feel like I'll get the full benefit of all the supplements now.
Now for my first workout in about a year...............what a girlyman I've become.
laugh.gif

Ok,
So the driver was a little more difficult to get "smooth". That's probably due to the casienate protein in it that gives it the slow release quality.......uhhmm?

Still, even if I only used the driver, it would have been the easiest I have ever mixed.

Excellent :D

I'm glad you like Primer and Driver. Sorry about mixing the Driver. It's not 100% instantized like the Primer. :confused: But I'm working on it. Personally I use one of those hand held blender things. You just stick it in the glass and it blends for you.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words beanboy. I'll expect to hear how your progress is coming along soon...

Tommorow is my final........it is brutal. No guidelines for study with anything covered in the last 4 months as fair game, so I will start my review of HST tommorow and plan my revenge on this 40 year old body!

I will keep you posted.

I've got one of those hand held mixers somewhere.....thanks for reminding me.

Brad

Back