Multivitamins, and Omega 3

Peak_Power

I've just done my workout, 3rd one this week, I've gone running two days, and I feel fantastic!

Ever since I started my cut, its been a bit up and down, due to my lack of disipline, but one thing I noticed is that I was getting sick all the time (colds and flu), run down, and couldn't handle 3 workouts a week, so I switched to 2, I also dropped a lot of volume (I was only doing 2x5, but with ~5RM loads to keep strength up).

Recently someone recommended taking multivitamins and omega 3 tablets, they said they used to get sick all the time, but haven't been sick since they started taking them. Since I started taking them I only got sick once, and that was over the big 4 day Easter weekend, from lack of sleep. Even then I recovered about twice as fast, and after a week off lifting I'm lifting 3 days a week (2x5), and running 3xpw. I'm feeling so good I'm going up to the volume to 3x5, and keep the running. Remember this is on a cut diet lifting very heavy loads.

So I'm really amazed at how much of a difference the multi-vs and omega 3 tablets have made, I'm taking 2 multis and about 4 omega 3s tablets a day. Damn those 1000mg tablets are hard to swallow.

I feel invincible!

<div>
(Peak_Power @ Apr. 20 2007,03:04)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Damn those 1000mg tablets are hard to swallow.</div>
You get used to it. I used to have a hard time swallowing pills when I was a kid. Now, I routinely take all of my pills in one gulp.

Back